Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.3

My review is with regards to the new formula. I had been using the old formula for quite some time and loved it. Then of course they had to mess with it and it is nothing like the old formula, a definite deal breaker for me. I gave the new one away and am scraping what I can from my old one. The brush for the old formula is much better in my opinion, as well the gel is thinner and the fibres to not adhere to it as well as the old one. I found myself having to put coat after coat to get the same results as the old. I have sent my 2 cents to Younique only to receive a "to bad so sad" response. It now makes me wonder what other products they are going to feel the need to tamper with just when you thought you found the perfect one.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

First im not a presenter. People seem to think only presenters are giving younique good reviews. I was gifted these by my girlfriend for my birthday. I LOVE this product. False lashes simply don't work for me and I find them uncomfortable. This product is quick and easy to apply. Normally I skip the first step which is to apply your own foundation. It's not necessary as far as I'm concerned. Once the gel and fibres are applied it is essential that you coat the fibers witj a final coat of the gel. This prevents the fall out everyone is complaining about. I've tried love alpha lashes as well and while it also works for a lower price, the brushes on the Younique brushes are far superior in quality and distribute the product better during application. Comparing the two I'd say love alpha gives a thicker lash but younique give far more length. Also try applying less layers of the product as this eliminates the spidery effect that I've seen people complain about too. I'm glad I've found this on eBay now as the price is way better than from a presenter. This is a review of the new younique 3d lashes. I've noticed people say the original formula was superior however I've never tried that one.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Please bring back the original mascara. it was great. Please discuss this at your next meeting with the big wigs. the original one lasted for a long time i loved it the fibers did not fall off. i have short eye lashes and i finally found something affordable and good to use.
but now its been changed. i will not buy again until the original product comes out on the market againg

I loved the original product. When I discovered it a year ago, I was in heaven. I have short, light, skimpy lashes and I finally achieved the long, lush, dark, curly lashes I sought all my life. Alas, my joy was short lived. They changed the product back in June and its just not as good. It's still better than a lot of mascaras, but I can't get over my loss. I'm now on a perpetual mission to find something that compares to the original product. I've seen a lot of reviews to this affect, and I hope Younique comes to its senses and goes back to the original formula. A girl can drea.

I have given this 3 lippies as it is a good product and makes your lashes look dramatic and like falsies but its too much hassle applying! Firstly you need to apply a coat of your 'favourite' mascara then wait for that to dry, then apply the transplanting gel then immediately apply the fibre lashes (which is practically applying fluff to your lashes!) then apply the transplanting gel again and continue until the fluff has practically turned into a lash. I don't have time to do this on a daily basis and also it makes your lashes look clumpy (some people like that look) and the fibres get into my eyes when applying. For a night out it will be good and when you have a bit more time but otherwise I would prefer to get an every day falsies mascara then apply fake lashes on nights out so for that reason I wouldn't repurchase.

The pros are that it doesn't flake during the day and it holds a good curl!

Man the old formula was amazing. My lashes looked awesome and would stay in place. This new formula is crap. My lashes looked good for the first week. Then the clumps started forming and the fibers were all over my cheeks. Dried out in less than 2 weeks while the older formula lasted over a month. I'll repurchase and change my review when they bring back the good stuff.

Dried up too fast! Only opened for 21 days and already completely dried up. This is for the new 3D+ Fiber Lash. Not happy at all with the product longevity.

Loved the original formula of this mascara... Since it is being more mass produced I'm guessing the company cheapened its ingredients. The new formula dries up too quickly... Does not last as long on your lashes. The original would last for days and never crumble or end up on your face. This new formula ... Yuck. It's definelty the generic version of its old self. What a shame. Guess I'm back to my Christrine Dior until something better comes along

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is the older form of the mascara (it's 3D+ now I think?) I have naturally long and thick eyelashes THAT DO NOT CURL and this mascara does elongate them and is water proof. However, they do not look natural at all, they make my lashes clump together. To top it off, they smudge after a few hours-- i'm not sure if that's because of the mascara flaking or my oily eye lids.

Terrible product defiantly not worth £23 let alone £1 clumpy mascara that's what it is I done a review video on my Facebook page to so how clumpy this stuff is don't recommend the only positive comments are mainly from the people who sell it!!

Popular Mascaras