October 1, 2014 | 1115 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by LoryM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I already have pretty decent eyelashes, so maybe that's why I didn't notice much of a difference. I put the mascara on one eye, but not the other to see if anyone else noticed. After 4 coats, my daughter did notice a slight difference. The fibers fell into my eye and it was quite bothersome and irritating (like I had sand in my eye.) It irritated my eye so much that I ended up having to wash it off.

I, personally, do not like this item. The irritation it caused my eye, plus the fact that it was barely noticeable, makes it not worthwhile for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by dollybolly

First to the girl who said she tried it 3 times and it didn't work so she tossed it...I thought it didn't work at first too but I realized I was doing it backwards and when I figured that out I was so amazed at the difference.

I was so skeptical to buy it because let's face it, it's expensive and sometimes I don't know who is really writing some reviews but I finally made the jump and I am a fan for life! The only thing is that it comes in a pretty fancy case, I could do without that and take a better price but all in all I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by cinimini15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I researched this product and researched it again and again. I finally bought it from my local presenter (Crystal Bond- your amazing girl!!!!) and let me tell you this is amazing! This makes my eyes pop! The best thing is it lasts all day, even the next day, without all the flaky partials all over my cheeks and eyelids that I normally have with other mascara. I love that I can layer the product with out all the clumps and my own lashes seem to be growing! Amazing stuff! I also wear contacts and it doesn't bother my lenses. Ok the only thing, if you want to call it a thing is I personally like to use eye makeup remover to remove all my makeup. It comes off super easy that way. Soap and water...it takes just a little bit more effort.. But soooo worth it! I love this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by adebfio

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gave it three tries and tossed it. To me, it was the equivalent of putting pieces of wet dryer lint on my eyelashes. The end result wasn't longer lashes but more like really fibery short lashes.

I followed the directions to a "T" and wound up with pieces of fiber in my eye and a broken capillary.

I'll stick with my Makeup Forever Smokey Lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by angiegirl25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff and would be absolutely lost without it. I have barely any eyelashes at all and this gives me a dramatic look...love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 7:02:00 PM More reviews by gymgrl93

This stuff is amazing! It looks way more natural than fake lashes, and are a LOT easier to put on lol. They're also easier to remove at the end of the day than normal mascara.... The fibers just come off while with my old mascara it would just smear all over my face! No more! I'm going to stock up on this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by montereydiver

I was introduced to this mascara through a FB online party. I have very short and puny lashes so I wanted to see what kind of results I could get. First few tries I didn't see the results others seemed to be getting, but then I slowed down a tad, paid attention to what I was doing and BAM! Lash attack! Haven't looked back.

I haven't experienced any lash loss, in fact my lashes have lengthened and gotten a bit thicker since I've started using it, going on two months of almost daily wear.

With such long lashes, I could see people inadvertent snagging their newly lengthened lashes on glasses or playing with them more than usual.

In any case, neither myself or any of my friends have had any problems or lash loss. I used to use Diorshow and other high end mascaras and none can beat this mascara. They have a customer for life.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 More reviews by ckourt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing! The 3D lashes dramatically extended my real lashes and also added volume. They seriously look like beautiful false lashes. The application does take some practice, I struggled at first. But once you get the hang out it you'll lashes will look incredible! The amount I apply depends on the time. Obviously for day-time wear I apply one light coat and for night-time I layer it on for a dramatic effect.

Even my mom, with very sparse lashes that do not curl enjoyed this product. It was the only mascara she has ever been satisfied with!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Ubas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara ever! It did take a little practice at first but I will never use another mascara! It DOES wash off easy with warm water and facial cleanser. I have NEVER experienced lashes falling out like people are claiming. On the skin deep cosmetics database, it is rated as a toxicity 2 which is low hazard. So the ingredients are at a safe and appropriate level. Plus, it comes with a money back guarantee! Here is a company going above and beyond to take care of its customers. I LOVE mine and I can't stop raving about it! Also, I thought it was pricey at first, but for what it does and how the company is there to help u if it doesn't work for you...it's worth it! Mine lasted 3 months (I'm on my 2nd purchase now). That amounts to 33 cents a day. Who can't afford that? It's a great splurge and I can wear it every day! Love Love Love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by nelehhx

I'm still not sure whether I like this or not, but so far, it's not bad. It improves length quite a bit, but not to the extent that I would have hoped (I have quite large eyes but my eyelashes are so short and stumpy they would have gotten bullied in high school). It does NOT give a false lash effect, and I don't think that is achievable with this product. To do so you'd have to use a lot of product, and if like me you have teeny lashes, you'll just end up with a spidery mess - yuck. Could work for people who already have fairly long lashes tho. Honestly, I think I'd be able to get a similar effect from a really GOOD mascara, but all of the effective mascaras I have tried use ingredients that I'm not happy to put near my eyes.

I haven't experienced any lash loss but I haven't used it much yet. I find it very necessary to brush my lashes after I apply the fibres, or else it doesn't look nice at all. Also, I have had no problems whatsoever when removing - I use coconut oil (and highly recommend it) to remove makeup and it easily comes off with this.

All in all, it definitely isn't a HG product for me. It does look nice, but if you have super short lashes like me, don't expect any miracles. Maybe I'm expecting too much, maybe I just need some more practice, but I'll keep using this for now.

EDIT: This stuff is a disaster on me. Fibres got in my eyes during the day, lashes felt uncomfortable, and it flaked/fibres fell out. Perhaps I'm not using it right, I'm not sure. But I really can't be bothered spending so much time and effort on my eyelashes when other products are good to go in a swipe.