December 19, 2014 | 1656 users online

Hair Treatments - Vidal Sassoon - VS Repair One Minute Mask Restoring Repair

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent conditioner - not super thick, or rich, but it does the job. I found it particularly good at smoothing my hair, without leaving it feeling coated or slick. I have thick, curly, hair so I usually stick to heavy-duty deep conditioners, but the price for this one was crazy (less than $5 at Shoppers Drug Mart). I had to give it a try. I wasn't disappointed and would purchase again - though I wouldn't say I use it as a treatment, but more of a day-to-day conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good, basic deep conditioner at a great price. I think it's the cheapest jar of deep conditioner I've seen in store. It doesn't make my hair the softest or smoothest it has ever been or turn it into a unicorn's mane, but it does soften my hair and make my ends look good. I have pretty healthy hair to begin with but it's very long so I deep condition often. This does the trick.

It smells very nice and the texture is creamy, a little bit thicker than lotion, but not as dense as a lot of deep conditioners are. I hadn't washed my hair since Weds this week, had planned to do it Fri but didn't get to until Saturday. I'd curled it and hair sprayed it each day and this Saturday morning I went to the gym and then went swimming so my hair was a matted mass when I got in the shower. This conditioner smoothed it down and I could feel the difference even when it was still wet. When I combed through I had miraculously few tangles. That was a testament to this conditioner. I wish I could rate it a 3.5.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

I have only had the opportunity to use this product once, so this is mainly a first impressions. I paired this off with the Classic 2 in 1 sĥampoo, and while that one cleaned my hair nicely this product conditioned my hair nicely. I kept it on for about 3 minutes before I rinsed. When it came time to rinse my hair was soooooo conditioned, what ever tangles I had, which I always have after washing, combed out nicely for once, Im impressed. I will add that while this is great for conditioning my hair, it is soft and has a nice healthy shine, something that for drug stores only the H.E Smooth as well as the Shine Collection could do, this really does nothing for frizz. Yes it conditions, it hydrates but I have very stubborn frizz and this didnt do much for it. Thats about the only thing this product couldnt help for me. For the price Im impressed with this product, it may not be an H.G, yet, but we shall see with continued use. For a drugstore you cant really go wrong