Juice Beauty Refining Finishing Powder - Sand - Juice Beauty

I've been using this for about a year 4 jars already. This is great for my sensitive acne prone combination skin. It blurs some of my redness and did not cause any irritation or breakouts. It slightly mattifying works well over makeup but the texture is not super fine give slight coverage. I can use it as a light powder foundation after I concealer all the acne scars and redness or to set my foundation for more coverage. The cons are that is runs out quick one last about 2-3 month if used everyday. I just ran out of this and purchased it again this time it was horrible. It comes in 3 shades ivory, sand and tan. I always use the shade in sand which matches my skintone perfectly but this time I got the same shade the color was not the same is was too dark even orange and had a strong scent plus did not mattify or give that powdery smooth finish I like. It end up oxidizing even darker so now I can only use it as a bronzer.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Works great over my ren bb cream. So smooth and the tan color is just right for my tan and olive skin as I am half mexican and italian. They only thing is the jar is so large for the amount of product that's in it. It would be nice if it was more compact. Over all it gives me a smooth flawless finish.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I tried this product at an Ulta grand opening. The SA first applied the Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream in Natural Glow and Correcting Concealer in Sand, and then finished it off with this powder. No lie ... this combination of products rocks! Even though I'm fair-skinned, the combo of the Natural Glow CC cream and the Sand powder worked amazingly well. The whole application looked so natural and felt comfortable all day long. Best of all, I didn't have that "powdered face" look. On someone my age, powder isn't always my best friend. This did not emphasize any fine lines like many powders do. I finally looked fresh and natural, myself only better.

As soon as I can, I will be back to purchase this product along with the Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream and Correcting Concealer!