September 1, 2014 | 1042 users online

Powder - Juice Beauty Refining Finishing Powder - Sand - Juice Beauty

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Tapiashannon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Works great over my ren bb cream. So smooth and the tan color is just right for my tan and olive skin as I am half mexican and italian. They only thing is the jar is so large for the amount of product that's in it. It would be nice if it was more compact. Over all it gives me a smooth flawless finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by GypsyRose23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this product at an Ulta grand opening. The SA first applied the Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream in Natural Glow and Correcting Concealer in Sand, and then finished it off with this powder. No lie ... this combination of products rocks! Even though I'm fair-skinned, the combo of the Natural Glow CC cream and the Sand powder worked amazingly well. The whole application looked so natural and felt comfortable all day long. Best of all, I didn't have that "powdered face" look. On someone my age, powder isn't always my best friend. This did not emphasize any fine lines like many powders do. I finally looked fresh and natural, myself only better.

As soon as I can, I will be back to purchase this product along with the Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream and Correcting Concealer!