November 26, 2014 | 1675 users online

Bronzers - Urban Decay - Naked Flushed Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Ctimbrooks

I like this product a lot but don't totally love it. The pigments are great quality and very flattering. Don't love how difficult it is to use them separately or the specific shade of the bronzer, it's a touch muddy in color for my preferences. I'd pay $20 for this without question, but at $30-$35 I'm not sure if it's worth it. I might buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by NicoFinn

This palette comes with a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one compressed powder case. I have the "Native" palette which comes with a matte pink blush, an illuminating bronzer and an, in my opinion, overly glittery highlighter. The colors are great but I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging. The fact that the three compressed powders are all in one block and sitting right next to each other results in some non-intentional mixing of product when I swipe my brushes in them. I haven't had it long enough to hit pan but i have no idea what is going to happen when I do (are there partitions separating the colors or is it really just one block?). Like I said, I find the highlighter to be very glittery and while the color is nice, it's just too much sparkle for me and it seems to spread on my face as the day goes on. The pink is very pigmented and a little goes a long way but I find that it fades through the day. It's also very bright pink so I'd say it's a color for younger women. And the bronzer has a nice satin finish. It's a very warm brown and is very pigmented like the blush but I do find it wears longer than the blush does. I use it more as an overall bronzer when I want just a healthy glow to my skin. I personally would not use it for contouring since it has a sheen to it. It's not bad but for $30, it's meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by tashi88

Great 3 in 1 Bronzer/highlighter/blush! Been using this compact consistently for the past few months. Such lovely pigmentation, go easy on the blush :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have had this tucked away and rediscovered it this summer. When I first purchased this I used each section separately and wasn't impressed with the results. Upon rediscovery I have been applying this with a large Bare Minerals duo fiber brush which came with a set. I swirl the brush over all three colors and apply to the apples of my cheeks and along my cheekbones. Wow! My opinion improved dramatically. This provides a fun, but not overpowering pop of color. My cheeks look healthy, sun kissed and slightly luminous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

This bronzer/blush/highlighter came into my life after returning an item to Sephora. It wasn't something I was searching for, but stumbled across it when trying to find a nice summer blush. The thing that appealed to me was that this product had incompassed all three elements that I strive for in a cheek color. My review would be mainly on the color Strip, which is best described as a deep Coral shade. It is a super pigmented color, as with most of UD products. One swipe of my brush picked up plenty of color to do both cheeks. It provided a nice healthy glow without looking fake. My only con on this item is that you have to be careful not to pick up too much product during application, which happens easily. Then you will end up looking like an oopma loompa.

You can plenty of blush in the pan so it should last a long time. Wouldn't have to think about repurchasing for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Porschemic

I m always been a fan of makeup..when I went to the mall and went to sephora and saw the naked flushed I was really stun it was a love at first sight very highly pigmented but a little bit pricey for the makeup. But you know I can't resist it when it comes to makeup :) so I'm gonna be waiting for my next pay day for this one.. I'm planning to buy u.b naked flushed, but I also wanted the too faced no makeup makeup.. I don't know what to choose.. Which is better..? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I think the shade I have is called Naked. It goes on really nice and blends beautifully. I especially love the shade of blush it comes with, it's so natural looking on me. I got the Naked flushed double ended brush too which works perfectly with this. I've replaced all my bronzers, blushes and highlighters with this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by neona503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful! Love the colors. Perfect for summer and I even use lightly in winter. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Highly pigmented. Beautiful application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favourite cheek makeup! When I first got it and tried it I was like, woah, this stuff is super pigmented and actually put it aside for a few days because I wasn't sure if I liked it that much. None of my other blushes/bronzers (except maybe for my NARS ones) are close to being as pigmented as this Urban Decay palette. But then i used a very light touch with my powder brush and this stuff is magic! I have the original naked flush colour palette and it works really really well on my NC25/C3 complexion - it is very natural and glowing - my cheeks but so much better! Initially I bought this because I wanted something I could travel with that was more convenient than carrying around a separate blush, bronzer and highlighter - which is my general routine and also pretty fiddly in the mornings before work.

It is sort of pricey, but:
- the packaging is beautiful,
- Urban Decay is a great brand,
- it is so convenient for travelling,
- it cuts down on my makeup time without compromising my look and
- it is very pigmented so you do not need to use much at all.

Now for me, nothing else really compares in terms of my other blushes/bronzers/highlighters although I may use them just to mix it up a bit every now and again.

Unfortunately however my boyfriend tipped this over and it shattered - I was absolutely devastated (I'm not really even joking here)! I've now ordered another one and cant wait for it to arrive :)