February 1, 2015 | 2084 users online

Bronzers - Urban Decay - Naked Flushed Palette

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:12:00 PM More reviews by leftpalate

Do not remove this from your vanity or drop it. Breaks easily and is entirely unsalvageable because it's just one large pan of product. Otherwise the colors are nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2015 3:11:00 PM More reviews by bneslein

I love this product. I would recommend being color matched before you buy though, so you purchase the correct shades for your skin. A little goes a long way with this set. Great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Fhcsands

I absolutely adore this palette! I got it on sale as a whim from feelunique.com and I adore it! the powders are super blendable and creamy on your skin and heavily pigmented so a little goes a long way! I love the packaging- Urban Decay usually get it right! The palette appears to magnetically shut (I think :$) and is super stable so far. It's small enough to be portable and as it contains a blush highlight and bronze it's perfect for when I stay the night at my boyfriends and need to take my makeup around with me the next day! This is an amazing buy and I'd definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by freyahaseldine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I have just repurchased this product as I love it so much. The bronzer is matte and goes great with my skin tone. (NC20). I then sweep my brush over the blusher and the highlighter so on my brush it's 70% blush and 30% highlighter. Sweep across your cheeks and you have instant cheek bones along with a flawless makeup finish. Comes with a mirror so you can touch up in the go. I couldn't live without this compact!! This product transformed my makeup!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kimmurs

EDIT: So I think back when I bought this palette there must have been only one shade available because I didn't even know the others existed! Anyways makes huge difference.. I bought 'Native' for reference.

Didn't like this palette mainly because it just doesn't go with my skintone. Keep in mind low review is for people with medium/warm skintones. Paler folks might have better luck with this product.

I have very warm, medium, yellow toned skin (nc35/40). I find it too shimmery which is hell for anyone with blemishes, all of the shades have a bit of shimmer in them. The blush is too pigmented for my taste, the highlight is way too pink if you have warm toned skin and the bronzer is the opposite of the other two and is extremely subtle. I bought this because the bronzer and highlight looked deceptively good in the palette and I liked my other Naked palettes, however upon actually using it the bronzer barely even shows on me and the shimmer does no good for bumps or imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by billierosetyler

Background: I purchased this more than a year ago in the shade 'Naked' (this was before the other 3 shades were released). I use it 3+ times a week and I still have a lot of product left. I have only hit pan on the bronzer.

OVERALL PROS:
* Nice pigmented colours.
* Good quality powders. Even the mattes are buttery and blendable.
* Excellent packaging. I like having a trio of cheek products in one place and there's a decent-sized mirror which makes it suitable for travel too.
* Reasonably priced. I paid AUD $34.30 on BeautyBay (in Nov 2013).
* Product quantities are well proportioned. In descending order: bronzer > blush > highlighter.

OVERALL CONS:
* None

PRODUCT-SPECIFIC DETAILS:
-BLUSH-
* A bright, cool-toned matte pink. VERY pigmented. I would recommend a good brush and a light hand.
-BRONZER-
* A light matte golden brown. Shows up on my fair skin (NC20) but possibly not on darker skin. Not the best bronzer to use as a contour shade since it is decidedly warm-toned.
-HIGHLIGHTER-
* A shimmery pale pink. Pigmented so only a very small amount is needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first one fell and broke after I hit pan on the bronzer and highlighter...I LOVE this trio. It gives you a beautiful glow and it is perfect when you are in a rush and just need to get your makeup done asap. I have an nc 42 skintone and I find the bronzer is nice and subtle on my skin. The blush reminds me of nars taos. The highlighter is my favorite part, such a beautiful shimmery pink. I have nothing else like it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Ellieolifer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This little palette is one of my favorites. It is so convenient, considering it includes a bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one. You're saving yourself so much time and money by getting this all-in-one palette. It's so pigmented, especially the blush. A little product goes a long way with this, which makes it worth the extra money. And it will seriously last you FOREVER! Also, it lasts on the skin the entire day without wearing off, which is a huge plus because I hate having to touch up. Love love love this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Ctimbrooks

I like this product a lot but don't totally love it. The pigments are great quality and very flattering. Don't love how difficult it is to use them separately or the specific shade of the bronzer, it's a touch muddy in color for my preferences. I'd pay $20 for this without question, but at $30-$35 I'm not sure if it's worth it. I might buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by NicoFinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette comes with a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one compressed powder case. I have the "Native" palette which comes with a matte pink blush, an illuminating bronzer and an, in my opinion, overly glittery highlighter. The colors are great but I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging. The fact that the three compressed powders are all in one block and sitting right next to each other results in some non-intentional mixing of product when I swipe my brushes in them. I haven't had it long enough to hit pan but i have no idea what is going to happen when I do (are there partitions separating the colors or is it really just one block?). Like I said, I find the highlighter to be very glittery and while the color is nice, it's just too much sparkle for me and it seems to spread on my face as the day goes on. The pink is very pigmented and a little goes a long way but I find that it fades through the day. It's also very bright pink so I'd say it's a color for younger women. And the bronzer has a nice satin finish. It's a very warm brown and is very pigmented like the blush but I do find it wears longer than the blush does. I use it more as an overall bronzer when I want just a healthy glow to my skin. I personally would not use it for contouring since it has a sheen to it. It's not bad but for $30, it's meh.