July 25, 2014 | 1368 users online

Bronzers - Urban Decay - Naked Flushed Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by sarbel

Highly pigmented. Beautiful application.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favourite cheek makeup! When I first got it and tried it I was like, woah, this stuff is super pigmented and actually put it aside for a few days because I wasn't sure if I liked it that much. None of my other blushes/bronzers (except maybe for my NARS ones) are close to being as pigmented as this Urban Decay palette. But then i used a very light touch with my powder brush and this stuff is magic! I have the original naked flush colour palette and it works really really well on my NC25/C3 complexion - it is very natural and glowing - my cheeks but so much better! Initially I bought this because I wanted something I could travel with that was more convenient than carrying around a separate blush, bronzer and highlighter - which is my general routine and also pretty fiddly in the mornings before work.

It is sort of pricey, but:
- the packaging is beautiful,
- Urban Decay is a great brand,
- it is so convenient for travelling,
- it cuts down on my makeup time without compromising my look and
- it is very pigmented so you do not need to use much at all.

Now for me, nothing else really compares in terms of my other blushes/bronzers/highlighters although I may use them just to mix it up a bit every now and again.

Unfortunately however my boyfriend tipped this over and it shattered - I was absolutely devastated (I'm not really even joking here)! I've now ordered another one and cant wait for it to arrive :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

Ok this is how i was taught my the MUA at sephora to use this product. She used Benefit`s powder/blush brush and swept twice on the highlighter/blush in the pan and applied on the apples of my cheeks in a horizontal line upwards, as i smiled. Then, turning on the flip side of the brush she swept the bronzer twice in the pan and dusted my T- zone/jaw bone/hairline for contour. So, what i learned from this technique:-
1.U only need 1 brush;
2.Use the products together. Its ok if the glitter transfers onto the bronzer/highlighter/blusher in the palette. Its SUPPOSED to work in harmony;
3.U dun need too much product. The MUA just dipped the brush only twice on the colors;
4.Application technique is important for the best results.

The shimmer is so fine. When applied it looks like natural under any lighting. The highlighter slimmed my cheeks .. it was amazing!

The price is fairly reasonable considering u get a 3 in 1 product. U would pay more for a blusher/bronzer/highlighter if bought separately in another luxury brand.

And i like the gold packaging that says Naked Flushed.. hehe cheeky marketing!I believe this was used for Mrs West`s wedding.... cough2x ehem...love her/hate her... her makeup is always perfect!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by ricebear17

I just got this product. It's beautiful and the bronzer is perfect for contouring on fair skin, but the blush and highlighter are a bit too shimmery for my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by shenny241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love it. Just bought my second one. Used all last summer.Great price and great palette. The last one I had lasted me almost a year with using it everyday!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Fishface182

This product was just what I wanted- blush, bronzer and highlighter all in one palette. However, after less than a week in my possession, the whole palette has cracked all over and is unusable. I wasn't rough with it and I didn't drop it, it just shattered. I am so utterly disappointed and would not recommend this to anyone. If you plan to leave this on a desk and never touch it, it may be for you however if you'd like to pick it up, take it somewhere, or even use it, it is not what you're looking for. I shall be sticking to the 5 bronzer I used to have that lasted a whole year of being thrown and bashed about. Very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Sarakates

I was a little skeptical on buying this at first. I have had bad luck finding a good bronzer that goes well with my fair skin/dark features with out washing me out or making me look like I rolled in Doritos. This does an amazing job! The bronzer is just enough color to really brighten my skin and add depth. The blush can be deceiving- it looks like a easy pink, but a little goes a looong way! I wish I could by the highlighter separately. It is so good. Gives a fresh glow without looking oily or like you were attached by a glitter bomb. Perfect for year round wear and just pretty!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDeBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Skip out on this. I bought this on a whim and kept it too long to take it back. Don't get me wrong the colors are nice however the bronzer does not show up on my pale skin, the blush is eh and the highlites is like many others I already have. I think the main problem is the shimmer gets mixed in with the blush and bronzer making you look too shimmery. Also the products are all so close together making it hard to focus on one thing at a time. I had to you threw different brushes all in different sizes to make this work. I just don't like it! If you want a great bronzer get the clique bronzer in Sunkissed. You can find these colors at the drug store for way cheaper.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by SlumberPartyMakeover

I feel this is a very universally flattering palette for blush, bronzer and highlighter. I'd purchased Urban Decay's Baked Bronzer in Gilded and while I liked it okay, the shimmer in it was a bit much during the cooler seasons. I feel I can use the bronzer in this palette year-round. My only problem with this is that the highlighter ran out quicker than the bronzer and the blush, but that's probably because I used it so much! If Urban Decay could sell the highlighter alone, that'd be great.

Will definitely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by mmsqueaks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well, I fell into the hype. So glad I did. The bronzer and highlighter are perfect for contouring, or achieving a sun kissed glow. The blush is beautiful as well. It's pigmented, a little goes a long way. Very, very pleased. Another A+ for Urban Decay.