Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: CI 77713 (Magnesium Carbonate), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this palette in Strip.... I am not a girl that wears pink so this one called strip is more of a mauve color and I love it! Literally need a light hand when using this palette since its so pigmented... I use the double ended brush with this palette and tap once in the bronzer and then one tap for the blush and thats all you need.... I use the other end for the highlighter and I am good to go.. I blend out and then blend with a bigger brush and it looks awesome.. Just enough color to my face for the work day.... Need to practice swiping all colors at once..
I see this lasting a very long time since you dont alot when using it!

on 2/7/2015 2:43:00 PM

i know UD has come out with many of these updated/newer palettes, but to me the original one is the best. I have swatched the other ones at Ulta or Sephora, and always come back to the original one.

Great color, great pigmentation. I am a NC20 and these shades work very well. Truly a nice, natural flush and the blush makes me look 'alive' without making me look made-up. The contour is a great shade, I did not find it glittery or sparkly, which is a bonus, and did not look or turn orange. The highlight is also quite flattering. I am not big on highlighters, but this one is nice, and I actually do use it, so that says a lot for this product!! ;)

Wears well throughout the day, lasts well, does not turn funny or funky colors, and has no scent.

The packaging is also 5-stars, it is sleek enoug to travel and has a nice mirror. Easy to open and stays closed very well. That should go without saying, but surprisingly not all compacts or palettes (even high end) perform such simple tasks! ;)

Will definitely re-purchase, and would definitely recommend!!

on 1/17/2015 4:12:00 PM

Do not remove this from your vanity or drop it. Breaks easily and is entirely unsalvageable because it's just one large pan of product. Otherwise the colors are nice.

on 1/5/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I would recommend being color matched before you buy though, so you purchase the correct shades for your skin. A little goes a long way with this set. Great quality.

on 1/2/2015 2:07:00 PM

I absolutely adore this palette! I got it on sale as a whim from feelunique.com and I adore it! the powders are super blendable and creamy on your skin and heavily pigmented so a little goes a long way! I love the packaging- Urban Decay usually get it right! The palette appears to magnetically shut (I think :$) and is super stable so far. It's small enough to be portable and as it contains a blush highlight and bronze it's perfect for when I stay the night at my boyfriends and need to take my makeup around with me the next day! This is an amazing buy and I'd definitely recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have just repurchased this product as I love it so much. The bronzer is matte and goes great with my skin tone. (NC20). I then sweep my brush over the blusher and the highlighter so on my brush it's 70% blush and 30% highlighter. Sweep across your cheeks and you have instant cheek bones along with a flawless makeup finish. Comes with a mirror so you can touch up in the go. I couldn't live without this compact!! This product transformed my makeup!

on 12/28/2014 7:06:00 PM

EDIT: So I think back when I bought this palette there must have been only one shade available because I didn't even know the others existed! Anyways makes huge difference.. I bought 'Native' for reference.

Didn't like this palette mainly because it just doesn't go with my skintone. Keep in mind low review is for people with medium/warm skintones. Paler folks might have better luck with this product.

I have very warm, medium, yellow toned skin (nc35/40). I find it too shimmery which is hell for anyone with blemishes, all of the shades have a bit of shimmer in them. The blush is too pigmented for my taste, the highlight is way too pink if you have warm toned skin and the bronzer is the opposite of the other two and is extremely subtle. I bought this because the bronzer and highlight looked deceptively good in the palette and I liked my other Naked palettes, however upon actually using it the bronzer barely even shows on me and the shimmer does no good for bumps or imperfections.

Background: I purchased this more than a year ago in the shade 'Naked' (this was before the other 3 shades were released). I use it 3+ times a week and I still have a lot of product left. I have only hit pan on the bronzer.

OVERALL PROS:
* Nice pigmented colours.
* Good quality powders. Even the mattes are buttery and blendable.
* Excellent packaging. I like having a trio of cheek products in one place and there's a decent-sized mirror which makes it suitable for travel too.
* Reasonably priced. I paid AUD $34.30 on BeautyBay (in Nov 2013).
* Product quantities are well proportioned. In descending order: bronzer > blush > highlighter.

OVERALL CONS:
* None

PRODUCT-SPECIFIC DETAILS:
-BLUSH-
* A bright, cool-toned matte pink. VERY pigmented. I would recommend a good brush and a light hand.
-BRONZER-
* A light matte golden brown. Shows up on my fair skin (NC20) but possibly not on darker skin. Not the best bronzer to use as a contour shade since it is decidedly warm-toned.
-HIGHLIGHTER-
* A shimmery pale pink. Pigmented so only a very small amount is needed.

on 12/16/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

My first one fell and broke after I hit pan on the bronzer and highlighter...I LOVE this trio. It gives you a beautiful glow and it is perfect when you are in a rush and just need to get your makeup done asap. I have an nc 42 skintone and I find the bronzer is nice and subtle on my skin. The blush reminds me of nars taos. The highlighter is my favorite part, such a beautiful shimmery pink. I have nothing else like it

on 12/3/2014 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This little palette is one of my favorites. It is so convenient, considering it includes a bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one. You're saving yourself so much time and money by getting this all-in-one palette. It's so pigmented, especially the blush. A little product goes a long way with this, which makes it worth the extra money. And it will seriously last you FOREVER! Also, it lasts on the skin the entire day without wearing off, which is a huge plus because I hate having to touch up. Love love love this!!

Popular Bronzers