December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Bronzers - Urban Decay - Naked Flushed Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by billierosetyler

Background: I purchased this more than a year ago in the shade 'Naked' (this was before the other 3 shades were released). I use it 3+ times a week and I still have a lot of product left. I have only hit pan on the bronzer.

OVERALL PROS:
* Nice pigmented colours.
* Good quality powders. Even the mattes are buttery and blendable.
* Excellent packaging. I like having a trio of cheek products in one place and there's a decent-sized mirror which makes it suitable for travel too.
* Reasonably priced. I paid AUD $34.30 on BeautyBay (in Nov 2013).
* Product quantities are well proportioned. In descending order: bronzer > blush > highlighter.

OVERALL CONS:
* None

PRODUCT-SPECIFIC DETAILS:
-BLUSH-
* A bright, cool-toned matte pink. VERY pigmented. I would recommend a good brush and a light hand.
-BRONZER-
* A light matte golden brown. Shows up on my fair skin (NC20) but possibly not on darker skin. Not the best bronzer to use as a contour shade since it is decidedly warm-toned.
-HIGHLIGHTER-
* A shimmery pale pink. Pigmented so only a very small amount is needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first one fell and broke after I hit pan on the bronzer and highlighter...I LOVE this trio. It gives you a beautiful glow and it is perfect when you are in a rush and just need to get your makeup done asap. I have an nc 42 skintone and I find the bronzer is nice and subtle on my skin. The blush reminds me of nars taos. The highlighter is my favorite part, such a beautiful shimmery pink. I have nothing else like it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Ellieolifer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This little palette is one of my favorites. It is so convenient, considering it includes a bronzer, blush, and highlighter all in one. You're saving yourself so much time and money by getting this all-in-one palette. It's so pigmented, especially the blush. A little product goes a long way with this, which makes it worth the extra money. And it will seriously last you FOREVER! Also, it lasts on the skin the entire day without wearing off, which is a huge plus because I hate having to touch up. Love love love this!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Ctimbrooks

I like this product a lot but don't totally love it. The pigments are great quality and very flattering. Don't love how difficult it is to use them separately or the specific shade of the bronzer, it's a touch muddy in color for my preferences. I'd pay $20 for this without question, but at $30-$35 I'm not sure if it's worth it. I might buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by NicoFinn

This palette comes with a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in one compressed powder case. I have the "Native" palette which comes with a matte pink blush, an illuminating bronzer and an, in my opinion, overly glittery highlighter. The colors are great but I'm not the biggest fan of the packaging. The fact that the three compressed powders are all in one block and sitting right next to each other results in some non-intentional mixing of product when I swipe my brushes in them. I haven't had it long enough to hit pan but i have no idea what is going to happen when I do (are there partitions separating the colors or is it really just one block?). Like I said, I find the highlighter to be very glittery and while the color is nice, it's just too much sparkle for me and it seems to spread on my face as the day goes on. The pink is very pigmented and a little goes a long way but I find that it fades through the day. It's also very bright pink so I'd say it's a color for younger women. And the bronzer has a nice satin finish. It's a very warm brown and is very pigmented like the blush but I do find it wears longer than the blush does. I use it more as an overall bronzer when I want just a healthy glow to my skin. I personally would not use it for contouring since it has a sheen to it. It's not bad but for $30, it's meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by tashi88

Great 3 in 1 Bronzer/highlighter/blush! Been using this compact consistently for the past few months. Such lovely pigmentation, go easy on the blush :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have had this tucked away and rediscovered it this summer. When I first purchased this I used each section separately and wasn't impressed with the results. Upon rediscovery I have been applying this with a large Bare Minerals duo fiber brush which came with a set. I swirl the brush over all three colors and apply to the apples of my cheeks and along my cheekbones. Wow! My opinion improved dramatically. This provides a fun, but not overpowering pop of color. My cheeks look healthy, sun kissed and slightly luminous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

This bronzer/blush/highlighter came into my life after returning an item to Sephora. It wasn't something I was searching for, but stumbled across it when trying to find a nice summer blush. The thing that appealed to me was that this product had incompassed all three elements that I strive for in a cheek color. My review would be mainly on the color Strip, which is best described as a deep Coral shade. It is a super pigmented color, as with most of UD products. One swipe of my brush picked up plenty of color to do both cheeks. It provided a nice healthy glow without looking fake. My only con on this item is that you have to be careful not to pick up too much product during application, which happens easily. Then you will end up looking like an oopma loompa.

You can plenty of blush in the pan so it should last a long time. Wouldn't have to think about repurchasing for a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Porschemic

I m always been a fan of makeup..when I went to the mall and went to sephora and saw the naked flushed I was really stun it was a love at first sight very highly pigmented but a little bit pricey for the makeup. But you know I can't resist it when it comes to makeup :) so I'm gonna be waiting for my next pay day for this one.. I'm planning to buy u.b naked flushed, but I also wanted the too faced no makeup makeup.. I don't know what to choose.. Which is better..? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I think the shade I have is called Naked. It goes on really nice and blends beautifully. I especially love the shade of blush it comes with, it's so natural looking on me. I got the Naked flushed double ended brush too which works perfectly with this. I've replaced all my bronzers, blushes and highlighters with this palette.