Smashbox Master Class Palette

on 12/27/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hey loves!! This is an absolute awesome palette!!! I would recommend this for everyone. If you want to create a smokey gorgeous look with this palette please watch my video for tips! Also let me know what you guys think by commenting. That would really help in the future. Have a wonderful day!!!!

on 5/19/2014 11:38:00 PM

I bought this palette online, after reading many reviews and like other buyer's complaints, the pans of eye shadows kept falling out of the holder. The cake eyeliners, all 4 colors were of good quality, color and consistency. The blushers and bronzer were good, the colors were on the warmer side. The eye shadows were just okay, I felt it contained too many colors I would never wear, a lot of shimmers and blues and greens. Color quality was okay also, some were opaque enough for me, some were too light. For the price, it's a good value.

on 4/19/2013 11:28:00 AM

I LOVE THIS PALETTE. Great variety, and colors. The packaging sucks though. Flimsy, cheap and annoying to use. If you don't mind that then go and try to find this palette. Such great colors. The blushes are good too. Not as amazing as the eyeshadows. The cream eyeshadows/eyeliners aren't that amazing, but I haven't tried alll of them yet. They work nice as bases. I use the black as a base for a smoky eye. The highlighters are also really pretty. If your looking too start off your collection this is a great one to have.

on 3/7/2013 8:32:00 AM

I really like this palette. The eyeshadows are pigmented, the brow powders are soft but not so soft they have fallout...7/8 of the eyeliners are nice and pigmented. The other one is just a little light and not that opaque.

The blushes are pigmented and beautiful but the bright pink is a little bright even with a light hand on my fair skin. The highlighters are to die for.

The only reasons it didn't get 5 stars is the packaging is a little flimsy and cheap and the plastic sleeves are always in the way. I also wish there was a better way to keep the lip glosses away from all the powders.

Still love the palette...GREAT variety

Popular Palettes