December 18, 2014 | 1086 users online

Conditioner - Renpure - Originals Brazilian Keratin Straightening Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by MirandaMMK

This is my very first review and I just had to for this product. I just got this today wanting something with close to no harsh chemicals. My hair is medium in thickness and is mostly straight with some wave to it. My hair has been through a lot of dying and this made all of my hair including my ends look and feel very healthy. It looks like I just got a hair cut. I am trying very hard to grow my hair out and am very surprised how it made my ends look and feel so healthy. The consistenty is very good for not having anything bad in it and lathers easily. The price is very good for what it did to my hair. I'm surprised with the bad reviews lol but everyone's hair is different. It was my first time using it and I am very pleased and will get it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by meowkitties

Please do not buy this. It's not worth it, it's just another crappy mediocre conditioner with empty promises. You think it's going to do wonders because its "ooo organic" and it turns up just being another shitty conditioner. Besides the smell there is no upside to this product. It's just adding a greasy coating to your hair which isn't healthy. It left my hair feeling course, greasy and weighed down. I stopped using it all together before i even finished the bottle. Oh yeah and anyone who thinks this is going to straighten your hair, it's definitely not...

I would never repurchase this product or recommend it to anyone. I'm totally confused by the positive reviews on this.

PS: Their shampoo's are just as crappy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by becaboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the whole line of Renpure's Brazilian Keratin products (shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner) and I do enjoy the way they work. Since they're not laced with alcohol and stripping ingredients, I also feel pretty good about using them. My hair is quite thin and lacking in volume, and not hard to straighten at all. That being said, it may be why after using the products my hair just dries straight. So...for the conditioner, I like the lightness and scent. It's not too thick and smells a bit like coconut, which I like. It makes my hair soft and easy to untangle. I also get a lot of compliments on how shiny my hair looks. Plus, you get a lot of product for a great price (6 bucks-big bottle). I will definitely continue to use this conditioner along with the other Renpure keratin products.