April 20, 2014 | 1956 users online

Conditioner - Renpure Originals Brazilian Keratin Straightening Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by meowkitties

Please do not buy this. It's not worth it, it's just another crappy mediocre conditioner with empty promises. You think it's going to do wonders because its "ooo organic" and it turns up just being another shitty conditioner. Besides the smell there is no upside to this product. It's just adding a greasy coating to your hair which isn't healthy. It left my hair feeling course, greasy and weighed down. I stopped using it all together before i even finished the bottle. Oh yeah and anyone who thinks this is going to straighten your hair, it's definitely not...

I would never repurchase this product or recommend it to anyone. I'm totally confused by the positive reviews on this.

PS: Their shampoo's are just as crappy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by becaboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the whole line of Renpure's Brazilian Keratin products (shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner) and I do enjoy the way they work. Since they're not laced with alcohol and stripping ingredients, I also feel pretty good about using them. My hair is quite thin and lacking in volume, and not hard to straighten at all. That being said, it may be why after using the products my hair just dries straight. So...for the conditioner, I like the lightness and scent. It's not too thick and smells a bit like coconut, which I like. It makes my hair soft and easy to untangle. I also get a lot of compliments on how shiny my hair looks. Plus, you get a lot of product for a great price (6 bucks-big bottle). I will definitely continue to use this conditioner along with the other Renpure keratin products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by mielr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

First of all, this conditioner does not "straighten" anything, but it's an effective conditioner for my thick, coarse, curly caucasian hair.
This was a very good drug-store find (Walgreens) and the price is very reasonable. I was feeling nostalgic for the old "Aussie" line, so I started browsing among the Redmond family's Renpure products (they created the old Aussie brand before P&G ruined it). I like that it's not tested on animals, and that it has a pleasant scent (vaguely tropical- it's supposed to be coconut, but is more banana-ish, to me).
The conditioner isn't super thick; it has a somewhat thin consistency, but it seems to sink into my hair and makes my hair feel silky and slippery after I rinse it out.