April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - Hard Candy - CC Correction Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, I bought this hoping I could just start putting this on and not have to go through the process of blending and buffing foundation. This feels ok on my face but heavier even than Revlon Colorstay (!); makes my skin feel silky to the touch. However. It's very smeary and in the 5 minutes I've had it on, it has sank into my pores and lines. It doesn't cover my redness or my acne scars. It has a scent to it, not quite as bad as that Covergirl Noxema-ish smell, but it's there. I don't care one way or the other, but someone might be bothered by it. I'm not quite sure how it's possible to have a product look so heavy on the skin, yet not cover anything, but this one manages. It might work better to use a primer underneath, but I won't bother. My purpose in getting this was to try and shorten my foundation routine and it's a bust.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by JulieDavon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite thing about this product is the SUPER CUTE packaging :).

It's light and blends well. I need a lot of coverage and this product by itself doesn't do the trick but I mix a drop of hard candy glamoflauge heavy duty concealer in and, viola! Perfection. I do recommend a primer and a make up setter. Especially for oil prone skin. My t-zone tends to get shiny halfway through the day. I haven't had any issues with break outs with this product even after irresponsibly sleeping in it. It never feels heavy or cakey. Definitely satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by cachmehere

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a great find....I love this CC Cream, and I swear I've tried so many high end and low end BB and CC creams. This one has a nice yellow undertone, and it covers perfectly without looking like you have a ton of makeup on your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was absolutely awful :-/ it reminded my of baby lotion not only because of the scent, but because it was so thin. It didn't cover anything at all! The color selection wasn't very broad and it was very yellow/orangish. I handed it over to my sister but not even she could find use for it! It disappeared as soon as I applied it to my face. No coverage at all! This is one of the worst BB creams I have ever used in my life. The packaging is super adorable but that's the only good about it. It was a waste of money and a disappointment because I was so excited about it release when it was brand new so I was bummed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by misfit30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely sensitive skin. It's prone to breakouts, redness, oiliness, dryness, etc. Hard Candy's CC cream works wonders on it. It's not a BB cream so it's not as moisturizing, but I start with a moisturizer then this, then "airbrush" with Tarte amazonian clay mineral foundation powder. my skin looks amazing and you'd never know what my complexion is really prone to. I am Latina with dark brown hair, lighter skin with yellow undertones so I chose the Light to Medium shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by TXHunny84

I really like this cream. It conceals well and makes like skin look young and healthy. Shake it up well though. It is kinda runny but it blends real well. I like this product and would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Napam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this today. I have lots of foundations drug store and high end.. and I do like this alot..
I wish I purchased this earlier and not spend the 30 $ on my MAC foundation..
I see other reviews saying it is runny and it is.. but it does not bother me.. blend it out, set it with powder and thats it.
I do like it.... and I will repurchase if they dont come out with something else when I run out..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by curlsandsmokeswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this product! it was my first time ever using a cc or bb cream. it was about 9 dollars at walmart. i use this product almost everyday! it's very light weight great to use for gross sticky summer days and the coverage is light to moderate!! i purchased the "dark" shade for my tanned summer skin, but will probably use the "medium" for the fall/winter months. i usually use it on it's own after moisturizing, with a sheer powder over. OR if i really need more coverage i'll mix a little of my mac foundation in with it and i find that the cc cream mixed with my mac foundation actually matches my skin tone better than just the foundation or just the cc cream on it's own..it's like, perfect. the one critique that i have, which i've also read on the other reviews is how runny it is..which i don't even mind it's just that it leaves a mess all over the "product dispensing area" lol, that could be fixed with maybe a different way of being able to dispense the product? i wouldn't want the cream to be any "thicker" thank it is...i feel like it'd be to heavy. other than that it's one of my favorite finds this summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by DareArtistry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally I love it!

To lay a base for this product I first apply primer (Pop Beauty Face Magnet) then for extra spf I use Pop Beauty correct and protect (SPF30). Then I dot product (Hard Candy CC cream in Dark) all over my face then blend with damp beauty blender and set with loose transluscent powder! I love it!!! It last all day (about 14 hours) without needing to blot or retouch. I'm actually quite surprise after being at work for 12 hours to come home and look at my makeup still flawless! This has been my best drug store find ever! I think it's one of those products that you have to apply correctly to get ideal results!

The product is very runny but considering you get 1.5 oz rather than your normal 1 oz you get tons of product. Because the product is so running I wish the packaging was a pump rather than squeeze because I do find myself wasting porduct and for me a little goes a long way.

You must apply light layers and build additional light layers for more coverage. I usally apply one layer then spot on areas that need additional coverage. It evens skin tone and covers blemishes and gives you the most beautiful skin finish as if you aren't wearing any makeup at all!! It is my go to for hot summer days and better than any other BB or CC cream I've tried!! I LOVE IT

BTW.. I'm usually NC43

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Camarogirl91

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm sorry but this stuff is HORRIBLE!!. I don't know if I got a bad tube or what the problem is. It's really runny, as soon as I take the lid off the product is already running out. The formula doesn't blend. I put some on the back of my hand to mix it a little and the "cc" creme and SPF will not blend together. Also, it does nothing to hide my flaws. It seems to make my pores look bigger than they are. The color is off too. I bought medium, my skin is more toward the medium side than light and the color is way too dark. I have to buff my face to get some of the color off. I am taking this back ASAP. Oh yeah did I mention this stuff is HORRIBLE!