November 28, 2014 | 889 users online

BB Cream - Hard Candy - CC Correction Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Allyjadel

I am constantly trying new products from different cosmetic lines, and this time I decided to try the Hard Candy brand. I used this CC creme as a foundation in the light-medium shade, and right off the bat you can tell how much of a yellow undertone it has, which is fine for my skin tone, but may not work well for others. I normally use M.A.C. Foundation, but I need something lighter for the summer, and when I say this is lighter, lord. If I didn't use concealer, blush, contoured, and everything else I normally do when I use my regular foundation it would have seemed as if I didn't have any makeup on at all. Very thin, but very hard to blend. And god forbid you get any in your eye, junk burns for a straight hour. Overall, if you have a natural yellow undertone and flawless skin this is perfect for you. For me, I won't be buying this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by leenskii

This is the absolute worst product I've ever tried. It somehow manages to look incredibly heavy without covering anything at all; in fact, it actually -emphasizes- imperfections. I tried this with and without a primer beneath it, and both times it made my skin look flaky, yellowed, and almost furry (?). The only good thing about it is the SPF, but I didn't even wear this long enough to go out into the sun. This is awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by adunn02

I recently purchased this product and have been using it daily. I adore it! The product is not to runny but not to thick. It is easy to apply and blends wonderfully into my skin, I use it with the glamouflage concealer and it is practically seamless. I use a the Hard Candy "Pure Envy Primer Dark Spot Corrector" the three things combined give my skin a healthy glow and my dark circles are virtually gone. I use the shade "Ultra-Light" The only thing I dislike about the product is though it is very light it has a yellow undertone and my skin is peachy/pink undertone but the blend ability of it mellow out the contrast to almost unnoticeable.
Over all I love the product if they made a peachy undertone one I would for sure get that one, it is a decent amount of product for the price. I will be buying it again. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by avidmakeupuser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is strange but looking at a lot of the reviews they state the product was extremely runny. I think the product has changed since those reviews. My product was creamy and not runny at all. (Cover Girls was extremely runny) but this was great in the texture. The color is a bit more of a peachy yellow tone then my normal foundation but amazingly blended right on in with no effort. (Loreals bb cream is much darker for the light shade).It isn't a full coverage foundation so it doesn't cover every last flaw but it does blend them so they don't stand out. Like an optical blur. I haven't had any breakouts with it and it doesn't make my face itch. (which happens when I am allergic to foundation and powders.) Good product for such little money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Very good!! I like the texture, I can wear this with a loose powder like Coty Airspun & avoid the mid day greasiness I get w BB's like Maybelline & Garnier. The colors do tend to run pale and w a major yellow under tone. I would repurchase this if and when I ever do hit a walmart (not too often!!). [This looks awesome under a powder foundation like BareMinerals w mineral veil on top.]

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Jujulaboo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you considered purchasing this because of the new ultra light shade, DON'T! I was so disappointed with this product! Here's why: I thought since it was in ultra light, it would be a close color to their Glamoflouge concealer in ultra light. I. Was. Wrong. It's literally orange. On the bright side, it does have quite a nice creamy formula that glides over my (smaller) pores and helps moisturize. It has an SPF of 15 which is also nice. It would be great for the summertime (Cough why I bough it cough.)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, I bought this hoping I could just start putting this on and not have to go through the process of blending and buffing foundation. This feels ok on my face but heavier even than Revlon Colorstay (!); makes my skin feel silky to the touch. However. It's very smeary and in the 5 minutes I've had it on, it has sank into my pores and lines. It doesn't cover my redness or my acne scars. It has a scent to it, not quite as bad as that Covergirl Noxema-ish smell, but it's there. I don't care one way or the other, but someone might be bothered by it. I'm not quite sure how it's possible to have a product look so heavy on the skin, yet not cover anything, but this one manages. It might work better to use a primer underneath, but I won't bother. My purpose in getting this was to try and shorten my foundation routine and it's a bust.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by JulieDavon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite thing about this product is the SUPER CUTE packaging :).

It's light and blends well. I need a lot of coverage and this product by itself doesn't do the trick but I mix a drop of hard candy glamoflauge heavy duty concealer in and, viola! Perfection. I do recommend a primer and a make up setter. Especially for oil prone skin. My t-zone tends to get shiny halfway through the day. I haven't had any issues with break outs with this product even after irresponsibly sleeping in it. It never feels heavy or cakey. Definitely satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by cachmehere

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a great find....I love this CC Cream, and I swear I've tried so many high end and low end BB and CC creams. This one has a nice yellow undertone, and it covers perfectly without looking like you have a ton of makeup on your face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was absolutely awful :-/ it reminded my of baby lotion not only because of the scent, but because it was so thin. It didn't cover anything at all! The color selection wasn't very broad and it was very yellow/orangish. I handed it over to my sister but not even she could find use for it! It disappeared as soon as I applied it to my face. No coverage at all! This is one of the worst BB creams I have ever used in my life. The packaging is super adorable but that's the only good about it. It was a waste of money and a disappointment because I was so excited about it release when it was brand new so I was bummed.