October 23, 2014 | 1849 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Viva by Fergie

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another new release Avon dud to join the ranks of Far Away Bella, Free O2 and Imari Blossom. And another Avon perfume like Bella for women who want to smell like a man. But only for a moment or two because it doesn't last.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by GermanChocolat7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an aromatic fougere fragrance that is fresh, cool, and herbal. It is sharp and crisp; almost astringent. The fragrance is contradictory because it is a sparkling clean and refreshing scent that invigorates and rejuvenates, yet at the same time is soothing and relaxing. It is also marketed as a perfume for women, but could very well be used as a cologne for men; it smells unisex. This reminds me of Yves Rocher Eryo Blue (for men), except Viva barely has any sillage, and doesn't last long, even when layered with its coordinating shower gel, body lotion, and eau de parfum rollette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by tessture

A watery aquatic with herbal hints. Nice and fairly different for a celebrity scent. Not my thing but easy to wear.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a hard product to rate.....getting this perfume was my attempt to step out of the gourmande perfume box and try something new .
this fragrance smells clean and herbal, not medicinal but like lavendar and nature and clean, cool classiness. once sprayed it lasted all day and the price was great
the problem i had was that i found it to be a very masculine scent far better suited for a man than me. if you enjoy unisex fragrances this is a good buy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! I really like this one. I have the small roll on, am planning to buy a big bottle. The bottle is pretty I think although I have not seen it in person. This smells a little bit like a men's cologne but it is still feminine. Kind of herbal. Just smells very good and is quite different than the other scents I own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by lili1968

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received my beautiful, full bottle of VIVA yesterday from my AVON representative. I knew what it smelled like before my order arrived because she gave me a sample vial that made me fall for this unique fragrance. I am a fragrance lover, so I'm always looking for something different. I love my other two fragrances by Fergie but VIVA is in a class all it's own because its sexy, fresh, a little unisex, but still feminine with all it's herbal clean goodness. This is definitely worth a try because the quality is there, it is very well formed. I'm hoping AVON/Fergie will come with more department store quality in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Esmay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll start by saying the container is one of the nicest I've seen in some time and the lavender liquid within is beautiful and appropriate because this is a lavender scent from beginning to end. And what a refreshing scent it is!

This one is edgy and, yes, it has that slightly sharp astrigentness of a male cologne and then a few floral notes softly enter to soften the lavender. It is fresh without screaming 'citrus', it is floral without whinging on about magnolias and mint juleps, and it is unisex with class.

I see this being worn by a woman in slim jeans, crisp white shirt, classic loafers or 4 inch red high heels and bold lipstick. Possibly a fedora...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No