November 23, 2014 | 953 users online

Styling Products - Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very hydrating without being greasy and has a great ingredient list. It does contain a protein for balance. Perfect to use when I also braid my hair. It keep it from unraveling. The scent is also amazing and the product provides a very nice sheen to the hair that looks natural. It gives some control to pesky fly always and frizzy areas. This should be suitable for the cold months. It contains avocado oil as well as Shea butter which my hair responds well to. It has a creamy and airy consistency. I bought mine from Curl Mart on a discount so watch for sales. I would buy again but since I only need a small scoop for my hair, a jar should last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by oracle1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I have started my 1 year olds hair care regiem just recently and was searching childrens hair care blogs and came accross this company. These mothers had nothing but excellent reviews on these products so I decided to give them a try. I must say they were not wrong. These products tho a little pricey are worth it . I havent tried them on myself yet(Im relaxed, she is natural)