August 20, 2014 | 1994 users online

Makeup Brushes - Essence - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by mwolstencroft

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is so great, I use it with the essence mortifying powder and it's never left any of the hairs from the brush on my face, and it's super soft. I also like how this is plastic, because I never like metal parts on brushes because I don't take enough care while rushing them to protect them from rusting in water. This is my favourite face brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really decent brush. I use it every day to apply loose setting powder. What I like is that it is not so dense as to easily over-powder, but not so loose that it doesn't apply anything at all. I have had no issues with shedding, and it has maintained shape after countless washes. I like the synthetic bristles because it's low maintenance. I like that I've had no issues with shedding. I like the price because I don't worry about traveling with this brush or throwing it into my purse, I can afford to replace it if necessary. I like the shorter handle, which makes it more compact and easy to find a space for in my already crowded bathroom drawer. I just like it! It might not be the very softest or the fanciest, but it does the trick and that's all I need of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

Me gusta bastante, la he lavado harto y no se le ha soltado ningún pelo, la relación precio calidad es excelente!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by philipjfryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great brush for applying pressed powders, when you don't want them to cake on your face. It's not a really dense brush and also not the softest on the market, but for that price?... Not good for loose powders.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by andreacita87

It's an overall good brush to apply powder, i love its color. It's easy to wash and doesn't shed. Not the best brush on the market but it certainly does the job, and the price is really great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by rosademarzo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a great brush! Super soft. After some washes: no shedding at all and it has bravely kept its shape.
It's perfect for applying powder and for contouring as well (!!)
Highly recommend!