Mary Kay Velocity End 2 End Eyeshadow/Eyeliner

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I liked this okay...but its not my favorite in the world...I liked the packaging tho.

on 11/30/2003 3:17:00 PM

I received this for Christmas last year. I got the type that has black liquid eyeliner and silver eyeshadow on the other end. The wands for both of these are PERFECT! This is the only liquid eyeliner that I have ever liked. It has a tiny thin brush that makes a perfect line and the black is metallic. The silver cream shadow that goes with it is the perfect compliment to the liner. Mary Kay rocks.

on 9/26/2003 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Incredibly cute idea but I have to agree that the pigmentation is hardly there. I tried all of them and they are all that way. Disappointing.

on 10/29/2002 4:18:00 PM

This is a dual liquid liner on one side and eye shadow on the other. I got it in Denim Craze, the liquid liner is a medium , denim blue, nice for a change from the navy liner. The eyeshadow is a very light blue, more of a grey-blue though, not that obvious. I just hope that this limited edition product is around for a long time.

on 10/21/2002 7:01:00 PM

I have this in Double Platinum. On one side of the pen, there is a silver cream eyeshadow with a sponge tip applicator. I don't know if I'll wear this e/s color that much, but on the other side of the pen is a beautiful silvery grey eyeliner. The packaging is really nice and the eyeliner tip is very fine and easy to use. I like the idea of having 2 items in 1 package. Very nice packaging and I love the eyeliner! Sells for $15.00.