August 29, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lipstick - Lime Crime - Centrifuchsia

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by eviebic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first lime crime purchase, and i am in love!
(I usually am a MAC lipstick person)
This packaging is so cute!
The lipstick goes on really easily and isn't drying
The colour lasts me through an entire night out and only fades a bit when eating, Im lucky that it stays put even without a lip liner.
This one is a bright popping pink, but its on the darker fuchsia side which i think would suit alot more skin tones, Im fair-medium coloured and this looks like a really awesome pop of colour, it does seem a bit bright to start with but once i team it with the rest of my makeup it looks amazing and makes me feel sexy yet girlie (I find i cant wear bright red) so if you are looking for a pink colour instead of red, this is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is SUCH a gorgeous color, and the formula is creamy but non-bleeding, lasts forever, and isn't drying. It's super-pigmented and super-flattering.

I wish it were a tiny bit brighter, actually, but as it is I get compliments on the shade for its unusualness AND I can wear it practically anywhere. This shade is a fun pop of color with a just-right delivery system. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Emilymarie0103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok to start, the packaging of this lipstick is something any girl should own its so girls and pretty haha but the lipstick itself is amazing! It is creamy highly pigmented and beautiful, dries to satin finish in my opinion, is extremely long lasting and it's opacity is top notch! I am in love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick. It is such a pretty colour and is so buttery smooth on the lips. I find it long lasting and easy to wear. I also love that it is organic too! The packaging so cute as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Manda7focus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lime Crime Lipsticks! They not only last long, but they are super opaque. You only need like 1 swipe and you're good to go. And they are quite moisturizing! Typically the more glossy a lipstick is they less time it lasts, but not with these! Price is ok, but they are totally worth it!