July 28, 2014 | 2119 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Dream Terra Sun Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ellieev

I got this product as a gift. Maybelline has many good products, but unfortunately this isn't one of them. It is orange, doesn't stay long, slides of the foundation and has too big glitter particles.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:45:00 AM More reviews by berrydanaxx

i was very excited to try this drugstore bronzer because i didn't have a good bronzer.immediately, i tried the bronzer on but when i applied it, there was no color so as to speak of!! i'm very disappointed. from the pan, the color was a nice tan but NOTHING appeared on my skin even after swiping my brush a few times.
if i could return this, i would.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

hmmm. this looks nice when you first apply it, but after a few hours it fades off, goes patchy, and just looks like you have muddy dirty patches on your face. not nice. it does smell very nice though i gave it an extra lippe just for that!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:00:00 AM More reviews by princesspippa03

i really like this bronzer i have really pale skin so i bought it in shade 01 i like how it gives warmth but doesn't make you look like a tangerine it has a slight shimmer to it overall a good bronzer

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by lucyrowney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have quite medium toned skin and I purchased the bronzer in shade 03S Tiger.
I bought the bronzer during the summer when I had a tan so for me the shade is too strong, however it is a pretty colour I just have to be careful how much to put on the brush to make sure that it doesn't come to strong compared to my skin tone.

The problem with this bronzer however is that, while it goes on fine, after a few hours the bronzer tends to fade or go patchy.

I would buy this bronzer again, however if it was more expensive then I would not consider it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been enjoying this bronzer so far, it's actually the first one I've ever liked. I have 2 other bronzers at home that I don't use because they fade horribly & oxidize to a reddish muddy color. This one definitely doesn't do that so I'm pretty happy with it.

I picked this up in the shade '03 Bronze' and it is a few shades darker than my skin tone (NC35). I have a medium skin tone and I find the shade to look natural, keeping in mind I don't usually have problems with bronzers being too orangey on me. It isn't super pigmented but it definitely gives color that you can build upon.

It does have shimmer throughout the product but it hardly shows up when applied. I make sure to buff it into my skin. If you're sensitive to smells and are not a fan of Talc then I wouldn't recommend this though, its very strong & even gets to me at times, but for the affordable price and the bronzer itself I would highly recommend you try it!