April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Toners - Michael Todd True Organics - Cranberry Antiox Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this Toner, A. it smells amazing like actual cranberries are being smooshed up in front of me and B. it hydrates my skin and keeps my face from getting oily through the day!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by jojocarla

Final step of my skin care routine is the Cranberry Toner, when i first ordered my toner i had ordered the wrong one i accidentally got the Blue Green Algae which is great but not for my dry skin i had a wonderful experience with an exchange for the correct toner the customer service was very nice and understanding. I got my Cranberry toner and was a bit hesitant to try the product only because, toners either work or they screw up your face, so after using this i was relieved to notice my skin was brighter in color, my pores were decreased in size, and it didn't dry my skin out. This really is a holy grail of toners.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by EllieMnM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this Toner, me and my mom both use toners from Michael Todd since they have different ones for different skin types it's good and they tell you which one would work best for you! It clears up my skin and keeps my skin feeling fresh all day long after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this toner. It removes the last bits of my makeup with no tingling or stinging. I also don't feel the need to rush to my moisturizer after using this. I love to use this in the am before I go to the gym followed by a bb cream so I don't have to over cleanse my face. I also feel my spots heal faster with this. I have and will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by AnabelSahagun

Great product! I takes off any left over make up after washing your face, leaving your skin looking and feeling very clean! I have very acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out, I feel like its actually helped me from breaking out. To top it off, it smells fresh!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this toner as part of a set. I have dry skin and am used to toners that add a bit of moisture rather than removing any residue. Whilst this is an OK toner it does not deliver the moisture that I need. I will not be purchasing a full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Dromero03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this product a lot. The problem with toners is that a lot people don't seem to understand that the point of them is to simply help remove any residue left from your face wash, makeup or stuff from throughout the day. However nowadays, face washes are being made better and better so they rinse of nicely with water. Nonetheless this toner works great on my skin. I have combination skin. So it helps keep my T-Zone area clean without stripping my cheeks of moisture. While this product along is never going to help get rid of fine lines, wrinkle or any of our problem issues like acne; the point of a toner is to give you an extra clean after you washed your face. That is it! If you are expecting more, then you need to read about what the point of a toner is and find the products that are made especially for your skin issues.

I like this toner because it doesn't have a strong smell or one that I have noticed so far. It feels nice and smooth on my skin and doesn't dry me out or burn. I also like the fact that its 95% organic!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by minjing319

Pros: generous size, moisturizing, gentle.

Cons: super strong fragrance. It feels like I am putting perfume on my face. I don't understand why an "organic" product contains so much fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sleepymeko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product, there's a lot of product so I'm sure it's going to last me awhile. I've had it for about a month and there's 75% left in the bottle. Anyway, I have eczema (so my skin is dry and sensitive) and this product does not irritate my skin nor does it dry it out. It cleans it without sucking the moisture out of it. I use it after I wash my face with the Honey Oat Cleanser and I follow it with the Citrus Cream Moisturizer. These products have become a staple!

My only skin problem is dryness, so IDK if this works for acne and blemishes. They do have different options on their site to help you find the right product for your skin problem.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I have combination skin with a slightly oily T-zone, and the only thing I noticed about this toner is that it made my nose more shiny. Otherwise, this toner didn't do anything - it didn't break me out, but it didn't prevent breakouts either; it didn't diminish the appearance of pores, but it didnt exaggerate their size either. To me, this toner smelled like roses, although there is no rose anything in the ingredients. What I do love about this (and all MTTO products) is they're organic, don't contain parabens, artificial colors/fragrances, etc. It's possible this formulation wasn't appropriate for my skin type, and it's also possible my expectations were too high, but this isn't anything special, so I won't be purchasing again.