Tarte Maracuja C Brighter Eye Treatment

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Squalane, Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tocotrienols, Isohexadecane, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycosphingolipids, Hordeum Vulgare Extract, Dimethiconol, Adenosine, Phospholipids, Polysorbate 80, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Beta-Glucan, Glycosaminoglycans, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 6/22/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Deluxe sample size lasted a while. I don't like jar packaging because of my nails. This isn't so thick that they can't put in a tube. Otherwise, very moisturizing although I didn't notice any brightening effects. I wouldn't buy full size due to cost.

on 6/17/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this for a daytime eye cream. I just use a little dab and let it sink in while I do a few other things to get ready. I've had no problems with milia or anything else. It soaks in quickly and leaves the undereye area nicely moisturized. I got my jar a year or so ago when Ulta had a discount and I could get it cheaper - but I don't think it's expensive at full price either. :) The jar seems to last forever, at least for me, and I'm just not as freaked out by jar packaging as a lot of people are - just use clean fingers and you'll be fine, for heaven's sake! It's just a nice moisturizing eye cream at a reasonable price that's readily available to me so I will continue to use it.

on 6/17/2015 12:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you're prone to milia, stay far, far away from this cream! Although the texture and moisturizing properties were quite nice and it didn't seem to irritate my somewhat sensitive eyes. However, within a week of beginning use of this eye cream, I had several large milia appear. Discontinued use immediately and have been working to get rid of the milia with Paula's Choice BHA9. The PC BHA9 has been fairly effective in reducing/eliminating the milia, but what a lot to go through just to try a new cream.

on 6/3/2015 3:37:00 AM

Worst! It gave me a really big milia and it just looked so ugly. It's so expensive and not worth it all.

on 4/27/2015 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It feels lovely to use and the texture is divine, but I'm not really seeing any lasting benefit since starting nightly use of this cream over 4 months ago. After dabbing a few drops around the eye area it's moisturised without being greasy, and very, very slightly brighter. But by morning all of those effects have dissipated. Mica is a temporary, superficial brightener; it's great in shimmery eyeshadow and powders to add lustre but it's hardly a nourishing skin food.

The packaging is certainly beautiful but not sanitary, and jar style is not ideal for housing unstable ingredients like vitamin C and a few other antioxidants that are compromised by air exposure and bacteria from fingers.

I should point out my eyelids are not oily, and only occasionally prone to dryness after using the more heavy duty primers (such as urban decay or too faced), so take that into account. Formerly I just spread a bit of retinol serum around the eye area and experienced longer lasting results that include anti-aging benefits, so I'll stick with that in future instead of repurchasing this eye cream. Since swapping away from the retinol to tarte, my fine under-eye wrinkles have come back in force. I don't think this product is to blame, but rather the retinol did a much better job at smoothing out the delicate eye area and making my skin tone more uniform.

on 1/15/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This cream is very moisturizing, and in a short period of time (about a week), it really does brighten the undereye area. A small amount goes a very long way -- I just have to pat the top of the cream with my finger to get enough for both eyes. I love this eye cream, and I will continue to repurchase and recommend to others.

on 1/9/2015 1:41:00 AM

I bought this in a Tarte sample kit JUST so I could try this product. I have had chronic insomnia for nearly 13 years, and it really shows in my eyes. This product has done wonders brightening my eyes! Granted, it's not going to magically erase the 13 years of sleeplessness, but it has improved my dreaded under eye bags.

on 1/4/2015 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Made my dark undereyes so much brighter ! Cant wait to keep using it

on 12/30/2014 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was excited to try this because of all the great reviews but I just didn't notice any difference in the bags under my eyes at all with this.

on 11/30/2014 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As someone who wears eye contacts all day everyday, and work on my laptop constantly my eyes are almost always strained in some way. So, even though I'm only 18 I find it crucial to use an eye cream to combat any early signs of aging. This eye cream does help keep the skin around my eyes soft and moisturized for a few hours, but as other reviewers have said, the 'brightener' in it is simply very small sparkles. So, once the cream has sunken in its effect is gone. I can't speak on how this eye cream would help with wrinkles, but I can say it didn't have any long term effect on my dark circles. I do like the mild scent, and the packaging is alright, but for the price I find it to be very standard eye cream. Best suited (in my opinion) for young adults who are looking for an eye cream to cover the basics. I will most likely not repurchase, but may recommend.