February 27, 2015 | 1891 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Tarte - Maracuja C Brighter Eye Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2015 10:54:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cream is very moisturizing, and in a short period of time (about a week), it really does brighten the undereye area. A small amount goes a very long way -- I just have to pat the top of the cream with my finger to get enough for both eyes. I love this eye cream, and I will continue to repurchase and recommend to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Lilactopus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in a Tarte sample kit JUST so I could try this product. I have had chronic insomnia for nearly 13 years, and it really shows in my eyes. This product has done wonders brightening my eyes! Granted, it's not going to magically erase the 13 years of sleeplessness, but it has improved my dreaded under eye bags.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2015 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Allybeee

Made my dark undereyes so much brighter ! Cant wait to keep using it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

I was excited to try this because of all the great reviews but I just didn't notice any difference in the bags under my eyes at all with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by Sarabelle13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As someone who wears eye contacts all day everyday, and work on my laptop constantly my eyes are almost always strained in some way. So, even though I'm only 18 I find it crucial to use an eye cream to combat any early signs of aging. This eye cream does help keep the skin around my eyes soft and moisturized for a few hours, but as other reviewers have said, the 'brightener' in it is simply very small sparkles. So, once the cream has sunken in its effect is gone. I can't speak on how this eye cream would help with wrinkles, but I can say it didn't have any long term effect on my dark circles. I do like the mild scent, and the packaging is alright, but for the price I find it to be very standard eye cream. Best suited (in my opinion) for young adults who are looking for an eye cream to cover the basics. I will most likely not repurchase, but may recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by mandapandarin

Uhm, I'm blown away. I got this sometime last year with the tarte holiday kit that came with this the maracuja oil, a makeup bag, a palette, and some lippies but I never really used this cream very much because honestly for awhile I didn't need it. Fast forward to this month when I broke off a relationship with my fiancé and this stuff literally came to the rescue. Puffy red eyes? It helps. Black rings under the eyes? It helps. Dryness and irritation under your eyes? It helps! Not only does it moisturize, but I truly does brighten as well! I don't care about the price I will buy this forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a bit too expensive to buy again. The skin around my eyes was irritated from trying a new make up remover so I used some of the eye cream to help it. It goes on nice and rich and absorbes really nicely, not greasy at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have gone through a few jars of this. Not necessarily because I think it's amazing, but because it works decent enough to buy as a default when I don't feel like trying out new eye creams. It comes in a little purple glass jar that, although cute, doesn't feel sanitary because of it's consistent exposure to air. It's a moderately thick cream with little micro glitters throughout. Yep, that's what that instant brightening effect is...micro silver glitter. It may be from a mineral, not sure, but when I got it near my eye ducts it did feel like there were tiny particles in my eye. I know eye cream doesn't go IN your eye, but it accidentally happens, and it hurts, that's all I'm saying. I saw instant brightening from the shimmer and the cream itself was hydrating enough. It's ok, but it didn't do anything amazing. I'll be checking out other eye creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by 602rachel

I love this it really helps with puffiness in the morning. It also hydrates really well and it doesn't sting my eyes which a lot of the eye creams do. Everyone's eyes are different I guess and apparently it bothers some people :(.The packaging doesn't bother me but the price is ridiculous. Eye creams are generally super expensive and this is a must have for me so I buy it anyway. This works best for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

FINALLY something that makes the skin around my eyes soft. It really does help alot with eye wrinkles and dark circles, unlike the eye cream from clinique i love it