February 1, 2015 | 2055 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 10:20:00 PM More reviews by musingturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My favorite eye primer. Comparable to high end primers for a quarter of the price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 8:57:00 PM More reviews by DeeDeeButton

Great DUPE for UD Eye Shadow Primer in SIN! What a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2015 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

After seeing all the reviews on this primer it peaked my interest and well if it wasn't any good then I could just trash it (it's only four dollars at Walgreens) Well I have to say I LOVE IT. It's cheap works great and doesn't leave my eye area lighter then the rest of my eye (halo effect). If you use urban decay or painterly paint pot this is way better!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 4:19:00 PM More reviews by joannpalos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely incredible! The price is great, it lasts forever, and it works like magic!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 2:19:00 PM More reviews by camisophia

It's too bad this product is no longer going to be for sale (bought it on clearance). I have really oily eyelids and this helped my urban decay naked palette stay on alll day. It does dry your lids quite a bit so if your eyeshadow is already pretty dry this may not be the best primer for you to use but for me it worked great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 8:45:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMeggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING! Works better than UDPP and I picked it up at Walgreens for under $5! Will definitely be repurchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2015 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great d/s find! I've been using this for the past yr and i'm thrilled that it keeps my shadows intact, doesnt crease and best of all, inexpensive!! Goodbye UDPP!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This has fast become a HG eye primer, Prior to using this I used Nars eye primer which i loved and worked great. I couldn't believe this ds primer is just as good, I am on my second tube. Unfortunately its not sold here so I have to order international but its worth it for all the money I save not buying High end. If you haven't tried this already I would definitely give it a go

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2015 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Dawn71675

I've tried so many eye shadow primers and this one is, hands-down, the best out there - especially for the price! I have oily lids and my makeup does not move with this stuff. Urban Decay's primer still allowed my makeup to crease by the end of the day so I gave up on that when I found the primer by Too Faced.The primer from Too Faced was great (with better packaging than UD) but when I ran out and saw this at Walgreens, I decided to give it a try.

I was a little scared to open it up because WnW products usually have a very strong perfumey smell, but this is fragrance free. The packaging is similar to Too Faced and works just as well - if not better! I would compare the WnW primer to the one from Too Faced but at a fraction of the price. Love this stuff!

Tip: I have found that it helps to dust on some translucent powder before putting on eyeshadow because the WnW primer is like glue for eyeshadow and is hard to blend or get even without the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Geekwmakeup

This works wonders for me. Better than udpp or nyx for me. Steal! Also the packaging is so hygienic, unlike the chanel primer which is brush pen. Amazing that it's so cheap. It's a little strong for my under eye area, can over apply easily there and crease. A light hand for lower eye works better for me, upper eye area is more forgiving of the strength of this formula, little goes a long way! Another HG fan here.