October 20, 2014 | 1958 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in French Lace

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I wouldn't repurchase this same color because I didn't like the glittery finish at all (and I don't remember seeing this in any description before buying). My idea was to use it in the waterline, but the glitters made it impossible (I tried, but it irritated my eyes). Anyway, it's smooth enough formula for the eyelids, I will certainly use it as a base eyeshadow and I will try different colors.
I loved the package. The pencil is thicker than any sharpener I had ever seen but you won't need a sharpener because you just screw the bottom to use it further, like a lipstick. Clever.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color, compared to Little Miss Thing, is more of a nude pink than the champagne-ish color. Little Miss Thing also has more of a shimmer than French Lace, and French Lace has more of a glitter finish. You can see small glitter pieces in this eye shadow rather than the shimmery finish in Little Miss Thing. Little Miss Thing is also more of a yellow undertone whereas this one is more of a pink undertone. If you are looking for a nice nude eye shadow with a glittery finish, then try this one. If you don't want a glitter finish, and rather have the shimmer finish, try Little Miss Thing. Either way, they are both nice nude colors.