April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Lhegge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this liner came with the "In The Light" palette. As previous reviewer noted, it's the only liner I've come across that I can wear in my water line/tightline and it doesn't smear onto my contact lenses. I haven't had the same luck with the bronzey-brown color, only this one. It's a nice, dark brown and there is great transfer, very little tugging while applying this eyeliner. It smudges well right after application but sets to a very good stay-put liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by kendra0672

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Extremely pigmented, best brown eyeliner I've found that actually stays on my waterline. I wear contacts on a daily basis and have had no problems.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

I got this as part of the "in the light" palette.

The eyeliner is pretty pigmented and creamy.
However, if you wear contacts, this ISN'T gonna work for you.

It transfered to my contacts and made my vision all blurry.
Not cool, not cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this with my Stila In the Light palette. As the other reviewer before me stated, if it a neutral, matte brown. It is SO saturated and pigmented that it is hard to believe this is a pencil eyeliner. Normally, I have to tug and rub a little bit with pencil liners to get evenness and pigment to show. With this, I barely touch it to my lid and there's even, dark pigmentation. I was skeptical at how smoothly it went on because, generally, the smoother they are, the more easily they smudge and rub off. Not the case with this! This stayed in place all day and did not fade. After 11 hours of wear, it only came off when I took a little makeup remover to it. This is the best eyeliner, to date, that I've tried. I love it and am so glad that they made it available separately from the palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Damsel is a rich, dark chocolate brown. It's a neutral shade, with no red tones and it is completely matte.

Damsel was exclusive to the Stila In The Light Palette and I'm happy to report it is now available separately. This was my first Smudge Stick and I was hesitant to even try it because I was devoted to the Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliners and couldn't imagine anything lasting as long as those babies did! Well, the Smudge Stick really does last just as long as the BB, imho, without smearing nor fading -- no raccoon eyes! I wear it on my upper and lower lash line, so I can't speak to the waterline since I don't wear liner there. This has definitely taken the place of my BB, especially for days I don't have the time to deal with using a separate eye liner brush. Highly recommend!!