October 22, 2014 | 1017 users online

Cleansers - Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a MISSHA product I don't know why that isn't showing in the review?
Ok so when my BB Cream obsession started I was looking at all different products from Korea and came across this cleansing foam. It was pretty cheap at the time about 9USD for 172ml. It contains milk and polyphenols from the chocolate. It is for dry skin and I love it!
I can actually say for the first time this is my HG cleanser! All through my starting Retin A my skin was going through hell and I needed a gentle cleanser and I thought well since the BB calms my skin why not a face wash? So on E-Bay I go to Korean sellers who only deal in beauty products and have tons of feedback. Always check the feedback because you want to make sure they are legitimate products from Korea.

Anyway I started using this months ago only a pea size drop is need to foam up my whole face. The foam or lather feels so soft on my skin and when I rinse I don't feel dry or tight. Or have that film that some cleansers can leave behind this does not.

It rinses clean and removes makeup very well. I then can actually wait 20 minutes no prob to put on my RA because my skin doesn't hurt it feels soft. This stuff is excellent and i would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or mature and who are interested in trying other Korean skin care products besides the BB's It doesn't break me out or irritate the occasional spot it really is just and all around great cleanser that I <3 dearly.

This product also contains milk which really makes my face soft an the lather is so silky and creamy. I never thought I could write so much about a face was but really it is that good. Order yourself some you won't regret it.
It also comes in Strawberry for Detox and GreenTea which I have an use during the day for sebum control. The package is a plain while with pretty lettering easy squeeze tube so you can use all the product which I will and will be ordering more very soon.