October 1, 2014 | 933 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Cream Blush In Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by bellamoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After trying maybellene's dream bouncy (horrific) and loreal's moussey blush (just ok) I was thrilled with this one! It's really easy to work with, doesn't irritate my skin or break it out. Also doesn't emphasize any flaws or settle into pores. It does fade a bit, I think I need to top it with a good powder blush to solve that. But even without that extra step, I love the color and texture. Will buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by kmd11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush. I bought it in Rosey and my daily make up routine is not complete with out it. I apply it with a brush to get more product and I love the way it brightens up my NW20 complexion. Gives a really healthy dewey glow. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have very good staying power.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Update: After trying Chantecaille's cream cheek blushes this is just okay. I should have just saved my Target cash and bought the Chantecaille ones because they are world's above these SK blushes. Just no comparison as far as texture, spreadability and blendability. Really save your cash. The Chantecaille ones are worth the splurge and online order. I would not lie to you.

This is a good cream to powder blush for a decent price. The color is a blueish pink that looks rather scary bright but sheers out on the cheeks with just a few strokes. I'm NC 25 and this does a bang-up job to brighten the old face and for $14 at Target. Yeehaw. Packaging is rather cheap but gets the job done. Can't ask for more because it's what's inside that counts and this blush rivals Clinique's cream to powder blush.