April 19, 2014 | 1708 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Bronze Booster Glow Boosting Shimmer Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

I think it's amazing. Not only is it the healthier alternative to other bronzers, or any makeup period, the color and slight shimmer are perfect. And this woman doesn't do sparkles. I am using fair to medium. I use it with a light hand, using it heavily will make you look extremely bronzed. With the proper application you have a wonderful dewy look on your skin. I love the packaging becuase it's so easy for a girl on the go. the brush that came with it is actually really nice and soft, (and I have seaitive skin) so no need to use a different brush! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ash5181

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely hate this stuff.... it makes me really angry because I don't have the box or receipt to return it so it will just be thrown away & money wasted. If I remember correctly it was pretty expensive for drugstore make up...$14 maybe. Anyway, it's this light orange color that no one would want to be and is so incredibly frosty it's unwearable. I bought the shade Medium to Dark. My fault for losing that stuff but I'm still really bitter.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was a toss out

So much sparkles....perhaps good for a day glowing at the beach if you want to look like you jumped in a pool of sparkles

packaging was cute, but cannot control the amount of product very well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by DebWil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fair skinned ladies take note! This stuff is amazing. Gives just a hint of warmth without screaming BRONZER. It also gives a glow that is nothing short of ethereal! Makes my pale Chicago winter skin look unbelievably healthy. Not fake bake tan, not bronze in a bottle, but warm and healthy. Amazing stuff, I'm off to buy a back up as we speak, maybe two. I don't ever want to be without it. Also, the brush that comes with it is pretty good, suprisingly. It works well with the product. PS I got it in fair to light from drugstore.com for about 13 bucks plus 40% off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No