Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow Boosting Shimmer Powder

2.3

EDIT: THIS BRONZER IS NOT FOR DAY TIME. This bronzer is very intense and leaves a very shimmery look when used. So, is it a good bronzer? Yes. But, only for an evening night time look when you want that candlelight glow. If used during the day, you will look greasy or ridiculously shimmery. If you already bought it, I find that it can be used as a highlighter for the brow and cheek area using a fan or powder brush with an EXTREMELY light touch. I will use it, only because I bought it, but I won't repurchase. FYI: I bought the light/ medium shade, but even the dark shade is very shimmery.

on 10/22/2013 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This was a toss out

So much sparkles....perhaps good for a day glowing at the beach if you want to look like you jumped in a pool of sparkles

packaging was cute, but cannot control the amount of product very well

on 10/23/2012 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Fair skinned ladies take note! This stuff is amazing. Gives just a hint of warmth without screaming BRONZER. It also gives a glow that is nothing short of ethereal! Makes my pale Chicago winter skin look unbelievably healthy. Not fake bake tan, not bronze in a bottle, but warm and healthy. Amazing stuff, I'm off to buy a back up as we speak, maybe two. I don't ever want to be without it. Also, the brush that comes with it is pretty good, suprisingly. It works well with the product. PS I got it in fair to light from drugstore.com for about 13 bucks plus 40% off.

Popular Bronzers