December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr - 65 Pink Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by SianLouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeshadow is great for everyday eyeshadow, it is a reasonable price as you get a large amount of product in the packaging, it is a creamy gel formula which is easy to apply and if you make a mistake you can easily wipe it off with your finger, although the only problem I have with this product is the packaging due to it being in a pot as time goes by it will get extremely difficult to get the product out with your finger and a lot of wastage will most probably happen, I've therefore had to purchase a new eyeshadow brush for when the time comes that i won't be able to get a lot of the product out.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by sugapie1

Long lasting - mine lasted two hours and I do not have oily eyelids at all, I would say I have dehydrated ones. People say use a powder to stay on the top. Why should I?, I might as well use matt eye-shadow instead.

Glides on smoothly, no creasing. The colour is vibrant at first, lovely pink and in certain lights it has gold flecks. Can apply with finger or brush. Either doesn't affect. More layers, the more vibrant it is. I have sensitive eyes and this didn't react to them which is a positive.

I shall continue to use in-case my eyelids absorb what ever from this and see how it goes. I shall update my review if there is any change.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I think I might have an addiction to Colour Tattoos, I seem to keep finding new ones to love and to buy and take home to be mine! I came across Pink Gold a couple of months ago and was not disappointed with my purchase, as per usual.
The shade itself is a metallic rosy pink with a duochrome flash of pale gold. It is the perfect eyeshadow base for working with Rose Gold shadows like the legendary Naked 3 palette, its all very on trend for the moment.
As with all the colour tattoos, I very rarely wear mine alone, I think without a shadow to complement over top they look a little too sheer, as well as being easier to crease. However with shadow over top it makes it more pigmented, last longer and has no creasing.
Overall, I would recommend and repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous colour - probably my favourite out of all the Color Tattoos.

The pink is a beautiful shimmery shade and I love that the glitter isn't taking over. The texture is lovely - not patchy at all and goes on smoothly. The staying power is excellent, just as with all the Color Tattoos, and I get no creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely shimmer cream shadow, lovely pink, good staying power , I will be using this a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

I believe that this is the best colour that has come from the range... it's so beautiful... the pink actually shows more than the shimmer and that's what i love about it.. it does stay on my eyes and does not crease.. finally a pink cream shadow that actually shows pink... as far as the gold I cannot see it on my eyes.. it isn't a nars orgasm colour thats for sure... nevertheless I love it and finally found the last one in my local superdrugs.. swiped!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No