April 19, 2014 | 1539 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr - 65 Pink Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous colour - probably my favourite out of all the Color Tattoos.

The pink is a beautiful shimmery shade and I love that the glitter isn't taking over. The texture is lovely - not patchy at all and goes on smoothly. The staying power is excellent, just as with all the Color Tattoos, and I get no creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by shirleyV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely shimmer cream shadow, lovely pink, good staying power , I will be using this a lot.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by delicatepost

I believe that this is the best colour that has come from the range... it's so beautiful... the pink actually shows more than the shimmer and that's what i love about it.. it does stay on my eyes and does not crease.. finally a pink cream shadow that actually shows pink... as far as the gold I cannot see it on my eyes.. it isn't a nars orgasm colour thats for sure... nevertheless I love it and finally found the last one in my local superdrugs.. swiped!!!