October 21, 2014 | 2157 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness the smell!! I love the smell of oatmeal and this conditioner smells Just divine. I love for a start that the scent lingers in hair for pretty much all day. Makes my hair quite soft not overly.would buy again for smell. Also very good value for money at TKMaxx in uk. Got 750 ml for £12.99. Very reasonably priced so normally purchase bed head products from there. RRP £24.99 which I think is a bit too steep for conditioner and wouldn't pay that but TKMaxx prices mean I get huge savings !

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Silverspoon1450

Dried my hair out horrible. Won't buy again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because Im a big fan of TIGI Beadhead conditioners, but unfortunately this doesnt live up to TIGI's standards, doesnt detangle well, and the smell is nice but doesnt last.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells like a dream, mositure heaven, made my dead hair into silky joy...LOVE.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Necrobella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this conditioner by far is the smell, (Bath & Body Works, three words for you: Oatmeal, Honey, Sandalwood. You’re welcome.) and sweet little baby Cthulhu, that fragrance is intoxicating! It doesn’t appear to linger in my hair once it’s dry but then, if I’ve had my hair up in a chignon or have braided it and happen to take it down… BLAM! Nag Champa burning and cookies baking in the oven. The conditioner felt quite luxurious the first few times I used it, but honestly after that I think it started to dry out my hair with continued use. Odd. Also, take note, the honey does give it a slight peroxide effect and it won’t do any favors for dyed hair. If you are trying to lift a pesky dye job gone wrong you may want to try it though. Apparently it’s discontinued but I still see it here and there. I bought an 8 oz. bottle at Target.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought mine at TK Maxx (for those not in the UK it's like Winners in Canada and TJ Max in the US). Anywyas I bought mine in the big bottle there and while the price was alright for such a big bottle I can't help but wonder if my product was defective or something....the formula is way too watery for my liking. Any other conditioner I have used has been thicker and creamier, I like my conditioner to really coat the hair, clinging to it while I shower and stay on for a few mintues. This formula just seems so thin and watery that it doesnt do that, it seems to fall off my hair, if that makes sense. Im finding it a bit strange because every other brand of conditioner I have used has been thicker and creamier and I thought this was supposed to be a good salon quality brand? The smell is also something I'm iffy about - at first I loved it but after it lingers a while it makes me feel a bit ill. Will not buy this again but was worth I try I suppose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my summer shampoo and conditioner. It really helps me avoid the sun dried haystack!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by enydonus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using the Honey & Oatmeal conditioner since it came out (off and on) in the large salon bottles with the pump. The packaging still manages to look a little tacky but it works too well to ditch. I find the companion shampoo to be too drying and to contribute to colour fade. For shampoo, I simply use a tone correcting one to keep my highlights and ends from getting brassy. The conditioner is amazing. My hair has been stripped multiple times over the past decade, bleached, coloured, highlighted, flat-ironed almost daily (a couple years ago), and yet is back to being healthy, shiny, bouncy, and comes down 5 inches past my collarbone. For months when my hair doesn't need an extra protein treatment (after highlights) this keeps the perfect balance between moisture and protein. No extra split ends, no stretching, no snapping. As for sensitivity... I have psoriasis of the scalp and this takes a lot of the pain and itching away for whatever reason . I notice that immediately after switching back to it. If I blowdry or style my hair, the leave-in I'll use is the ABBA Gentle Conditioner to give the ends some extra moisture/protection. Love. HG

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by rachelrainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

About a year and a half ago this conditioner saved my hair after two sets of full head highlights and regular hairdrying and straightening. Having naturally wavy hair my hair was already fragile so highlights destroyed it. Anyway I decided to invest in this along with the shampoo. Not sure the shampoo made much of a difference, they never seem to, but the conditioner rescued my hair. I got the dead ends cut out of my hair before I started using this, but this hugely improved the condition and strength of my hair over the 6 months that I used it. I also found my hair grew loads as I didn't have to get it cut so often, and my hair went from straw like to healthy and glossy. This is a very repairing conditioner, so once my hair had improved I moved onto Redken All Soft which maintained the condition of my now healthy hair. If your hair is in good condition I think this conditioner would be too strong for you. The last time I went to the hair salon my hairdresser said my hair was finally in perfect condition and that she was amazed at the transformation, and I thank this conditioner for getting me on the road to healthy hair.
The smell is probably something you'll love or hate, I loved it, but if you don't like sweet sickly smells this won't be for you.
I put yes for 'would you buy this product again' - if my hair somehow became in bad condition again this would be the first product I'd go to.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by khairun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my absolute favourite shampoo and conditioner. Do I think it's miraculous? Nah. It does its job though, my hair feels soft and nice after using but really, I keep forking out the money for it because of the scent. I'm really picky but this is really comfort food for me. It makes me happy and they do seem to last pretty long as well. Also I had a look at the ingredients after I read some of the reviews here and yeah they seem all great. I compared it to my Sebastian Sheer Laminates conditioner and that one has mineral oil/paraffin. Huh.

Comfort food people, comfort food.