TiGi Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal Conditioner

3.9

on 7/7/2015 10:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought a big bottle of this conditioner, thinking that it would be great for my hair, but no. My hair is dry after years of hightlighting it and this conditioner just made it worse. It's just awful! It has a strong scent that I don't find appealing at all and it just completely dries out my hair. I would not recommend this to anyone.

on 12/2/2014 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hate this hate this hate this! My Holy Grail Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Conditioner is almost out so I bought this as it said it's for dry, damaged hair. Since I never buy expensive things the price didn't bother me ($15) as I thought this being oatmeal and honey infused would make it a nice luxury item...I assumed it'd be moisture heaven but boy was I wrong! I have very thin hair that gets very greasy on my roots quick but such dry ends even if I don't have any split ends yet (knock on wood). I love such a thick conditioner that detangles my long, almost waiste length hair beautifully as I only apply conditioner to my ends. This did absolutely none of that. Tonight was my first time using it and I left this in for 15 minutes before rising it out and it felt very sticky and as if I needed to shampoo it again. I stuck it out and while using my wide tooth comb to brush out my hair after my shower my hair was so coarse and tangled that I had to use extra force to make it even somewhat manageable. The bottle is totally false advertisement and I will most certainly be picking up another bottle of my Garnier Fructise especially at the price I paid for this!

on 7/6/2014 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Oh my goodness the smell!! I love the smell of oatmeal and this conditioner smells Just divine. I love for a start that the scent lingers in hair for pretty much all day. Makes my hair quite soft not overly.would buy again for smell. Also very good value for money at TKMaxx in uk. Got 750 ml for £12.99. Very reasonably priced so normally purchase bed head products from there. RRP £24.99 which I think is a bit too steep for conditioner and wouldn't pay that but TKMaxx prices mean I get huge savings !

Dried my hair out horrible. Won't buy again

on 2/16/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this because Im a big fan of TIGI Beadhead conditioners, but unfortunately this doesnt live up to TIGI's standards, doesnt detangle well, and the smell is nice but doesnt last.

on 10/17/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Smells like a dream, mositure heaven, made my dead hair into silky joy...LOVE.

on 8/30/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The best thing about this conditioner by far is the smell, (Bath & Body Works, three words for you: Oatmeal, Honey, Sandalwood. You’re welcome.) and sweet little baby Cthulhu, that fragrance is intoxicating! It doesn’t appear to linger in my hair once it’s dry but then, if I’ve had my hair up in a chignon or have braided it and happen to take it down… BLAM! Nag Champa burning and cookies baking in the oven. The conditioner felt quite luxurious the first few times I used it, but honestly after that I think it started to dry out my hair with continued use. Odd. Also, take note, the honey does give it a slight peroxide effect and it won’t do any favors for dyed hair. If you are trying to lift a pesky dye job gone wrong you may want to try it though. Apparently it’s discontinued but I still see it here and there. I bought an 8 oz. bottle at Target.

on 5/25/2012 8:36:00 PM

I bought mine at TK Maxx (for those not in the UK it's like Winners in Canada and TJ Max in the US). Anywyas I bought mine in the big bottle there and while the price was alright for such a big bottle I can't help but wonder if my product was defective or something....the formula is way too watery for my liking. Any other conditioner I have used has been thicker and creamier, I like my conditioner to really coat the hair, clinging to it while I shower and stay on for a few mintues. This formula just seems so thin and watery that it doesnt do that, it seems to fall off my hair, if that makes sense. Im finding it a bit strange because every other brand of conditioner I have used has been thicker and creamier and I thought this was supposed to be a good salon quality brand? The smell is also something I'm iffy about - at first I loved it but after it lingers a while it makes me feel a bit ill. Will not buy this again but was worth I try I suppose.

on 5/10/2012 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is my summer shampoo and conditioner. It really helps me avoid the sun dried haystack!

on 4/30/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using the Honey & Oatmeal conditioner since it came out (off and on) in the large salon bottles with the pump. The packaging still manages to look a little tacky but it works too well to ditch. I find the companion shampoo to be too drying and to contribute to colour fade. For shampoo, I simply use a tone correcting one to keep my highlights and ends from getting brassy. The conditioner is amazing. My hair has been stripped multiple times over the past decade, bleached, coloured, highlighted, flat-ironed almost daily (a couple years ago), and yet is back to being healthy, shiny, bouncy, and comes down 5 inches past my collarbone. For months when my hair doesn't need an extra protein treatment (after highlights) this keeps the perfect balance between moisture and protein. No extra split ends, no stretching, no snapping. As for sensitivity... I have psoriasis of the scalp and this takes a lot of the pain and itching away for whatever reason . I notice that immediately after switching back to it. If I blowdry or style my hair, the leave-in I'll use is the ABBA Gentle Conditioner to give the ends some extra moisture/protection. Love. HG