October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Dance to Life

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So I was given a sample from a Mary Kay consultant and I liked the smell at the time, so I decided to get the perfume.
It smells fresh and floral and STRONG (like a man's cologne). I also made sure that I wasn't putting too much on and somehow it would still turn out super strong on me. This smells good but I don't think it reacts well to my body's chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

I LOVE Dance to Life! Of course it's discontinued, which is very sad. It is very fresh and floral, smells delightful. But I agree... it just doesn't last. When I get a whiff of it, it's lovely. Will re-purchase if I can find it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

It's a great smell, very floral and festive. Reminds me of spring... It's perfect for that time of the year.
However, it has NO staying power. It doesn't have lasting properties. When it fades away, it doesn't leave traces of anything, which is sad to say since it smells very good. You'll have to carry it around and take a spritz every now and then... Which by the end of the month will leave you with no product left, so it'll be a total waste of money. I don't recommend this...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by petuniaschnutz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As the above reviewer noted this is a very floral fragrance. I actually
bought this fragrance based on her review. : ) I'm a regular user
of Mary Kay and bought this since they've discontinued Elige, which
was my favorite {and my husband's too}. I really like Dance to Life!
It's a nice floral, but not over-powering. And I didn't sneeze after
I sprayed it on. Often perfumes make me sneeze so I was pleasantly
surprised when this one didn't. Now...we'll see how my husband likes it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first fragrance i have ever smelled by Mary Kay cosmetics. Dance to Life is actually a nice little fragrance. When i first put it on the apple note is very evident. I love apple notes in fragrances and Dance to Life has a very nice apple note. The note is officially called "wet apples" and that is exactly how it smells...like juicy, wet apples in a big silver barrel. The apple not can be hard to detect because of the heavy florals if you are not thinking about it so when you smell this try and have in your mind a nice bunch of cut, juicy apples floating around in a carnival barrel. You will notice it then. The apple note soon fades and the fragrance then becomes very floral...VERY floral. Jasmine and definitely rose i think. Also, the bottle is very cool too. It is a nice shade of pink in the shape of an I Dream of Jeannie bottle.