August 1, 2014 | 1962 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by piperchapman

great quality and soft, buttery, blendable, etc. there is a little fallout but tapping your brush before applying makes it a non-issue. i reach for this more than either naked palette! garnet is especially pretty on green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I have all the NAKED palettes (don't much care for 2) but I didn't really need Lorac. Being a girl who loves makeup, well y'all know how it is! I had to try Pro and Pro 2. Ladies! Omg! The shadows are so buttery and blendable with the exception of a couple lighter colors. The lighter shades do tend to be chalky, but only a couple of them. Other than that, I highly recommend these palettes! I love how they put all the matte colors on top and lined the bottom with shimmer shades. I am a tiny bit leary of traveling with them as the palettes are very thin and don't seem sturdy like the metal you get with UD. The pans are quite small but I knew that going in. I just barely touched Lt Brown with my brush and had enough to do both eyes so that is where the small pan thing doesn't really matter. These shadows go a long way! You literally just need to barely touch on these shadows with a brush and you have plenty to get your look. They blend out beautifully! There are too many looks to even begin to list here. The ones I use everyday are White on the lower lid and tear duct, Lt brown in the crease to start with, Sable, Plum or Espresso on the outter V and blended through the Lt Brown and Cream or Buff for the browbone. I also hit the lower lashline with White and whichever outter V color I choose and blend those out. Please use a good primer on your lids before using these or any other eye shadows! I use UD, Too Faced, Lorac or NYX primers and can literally nap in my shadows with no smudging or movement. These palettes are so versatile, I will repurchase. I cannot recommend them enough! So happy I indulged ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by BoundlessBeauty

I like this palette; however, there aren't as many possibilities of this palette as there are for the Naked palettes. Good pigmentation and little to no fallout.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 10:06:00 PM More reviews by CaiOli

I love my Lorac pro palette. The shadows are buttery smooth and highly pigmented. They blend easily and last all day.
All the colors in this palette are fantastic but the nude is a bit chalky compared to the rest.
I love the variety of looks possible. My usual day look is cream all over the lid, taupe in the crease and mauve to blend.
This summer I've really been loving the gold and garnet to bring out my blue eyes. Pewter is another one of my top shades in the palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Lets start by saying I have the Naked2, Lorac Unzipped, and Cargo Vintage Palette, just to name some. I have to say the Lorac Pro is the silkiest, best color payoff, most blendable palette I own. (In a very close race with my Cargo Vinatage Palette that is. :) The pans look on the smaller side, and I was bummed out by this at first. But I realized just barely touching the color in the pan with your brush is all you need. It's extremely pigmented, so I can tell this palette is going to last a long time. I love how well these colors are put together. You can pull off so many looks. It's pretty much the perfect neutral palette every girl needs in her makeup arsenal. I'm so happy I decided bought this. If you don't have it, GET IT!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this palette for two years now. When I bought it, I didn't have the money for the UD Nakeds and I needed a decent palette to take with me for a wedding. I have reached pan on the colors Mauve and Pewter. This is a nice neutral palette but some of the colors I don't use/like. Champagne was very glittery not shimmery and the gold had a lot of fallout. I liked the Lt Bronze as highlighter. The lighter mattes are chalky on me and not as pigmented. Deep plum on me is black and oily-feeling. It also stained my clothing when some of the fallout landed on it, weird I know. I use the most of the middle colors in this and avoided the outside ones. Would not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by ibangal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Naked pallettes first so i thought that i dont need this. But at the end i just decided to get this and now the Naked palettes are collecting dust. Its perfect for everyday use. I use UDPP on my lids before putting on this and the colors last on me entire day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the variety of colors in this palette. Very good pigmentation, but if you have oily lids then it is a bit harder for the colors to show up on your lids. I personally think this is one of the most versatile palettes out there, but some colors seem unflattering like the lt pink and lt bronze. Love the neutral shades on this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

I don't get the hype for this product! The packaging is slim and easy to store, which I like, and it's a a good price point. Most of the mattes are good quality and blend very nicely however a few of them are too chalky. The shimmers are a big let down for me. The colors are very generic, there's really nothing special about them and they fade quickly even with a primer. They're the type of shadows that look great in the pan but fall short once they're on the lid. There are a couple shades in this palette that I like a lot but hit pan on very quickly (without regular use) because of the small amount you get. I would like this palette a lot more if it had less shadows that were larger in size.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by bmcnally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This Palette made me a Lorac fan FOREVER. I bought this after having bad luck with the UD Naked 2. I had been wanting a palette for traveling and bought the Naked 2 after hearing so much hype from a friend. I wish I had done my research. After buying the Naked 2 and realizing it had TERRIBLE pigmentation, too much shimmer, and it irritated my eyes- I started researching. I wish I had done this before, everything online lead me to trying the Pro Palette. I went to 5-6 Ulta's here in the Phx Metro Area and could NOT find it anywhere... So I ended up ordering online. When this palette finally arrived I played around with it immediately and fell in love. I have told EVERYONE to order this palette. Taupe is one of my "go-to" shades, so pretty. This is worth every penny.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No