January 31, 2015 | 989 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2015 6:10:00 AM More reviews by Lumpytacos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite palette. Having half matte shades is amazing, and each shadow is incredibly pigmented and buttery. Although I paid $65 AUD for this, it is well worth it. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, the size is good, but it gets very dirty, very fast. The velvety rubbery packaging must be wiped down quickly, I'm almost scared to take this out of the house, and it seems very easy to be worn down! Also, the gold in my opinion is just gross and tacky, and garnet is just plain fugly (very strong opinions, albeit my opinion only).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 12:45:00 AM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had this palette for over a year now and find myself using it about every other day for subtle work looks and night out looks.

Color payoff: 4.5/5
Color range: 4/5 - I am running out of the lighter base/highlight shades faster than the rest

-1 out of 5 due to fallout. It takes a careful pat with your brush to avoid a slight dusting of the colors transferring to the small edges between shadows. Sometimes a girl just wants to get a good dose of her favorite shadow as a base color, and going back to gently pat a color onto your eyes three times takes away from a $50 purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 8:11:00 AM More reviews by AmberMardina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I already love Lorac, and couldn't wait to purchase this. The first time I saw it in store, I actually thought for a moment they were cream shadows because they are literally THAT creamy. I was a little worried when I saw reviews here about the pans running out quickly and there being so much waste when picking up the product with a brush. I bought it anyway, as I often do despite warnings, and I'm so glad I did. First, yes you need to use a light hand. This is not a hard, chalky cheap palette. This is an insanely pigmented, rich and creamy shadow, so I actually just lightly tap my brush on the shade once. Then I tap it on my lid. If I need more, which is rare, I repeat. It makes zero sense to rub at the pan to coat the brush and then tap the excess off. Why on earth anyone would do that, I have no idea. I have never run into a palette this pigmented and every shade performs well. I actually had to get used to not applying this like my other palettes, and sometimes I find myself being more vigorous than I need out of habit. I owned Naked 3 for about 4 days, and returned it because it was so disappointing. I have never gone back to UD as I see no point when Lorac consistency puts out amazing products. The shade Nude in this palette reminds me of Dust from N3, except Nude isn't made of freaking dust particles. It actually applies to the lid. So happy I picked this up and I can see it lasting a long time as I've had it several weeks, have used at least one shade daily, and it looks like I've used it maybe once. And mine isn't filthy either, I'm sure it has something to do with my light tap application.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 9:13:00 PM More reviews by schristi2800

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this palette! The shadows are so soft and smooth! Just Like butter. Im loving it more than my naked collection. Now i need to go out and purchase the lorac pro 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 4:19:00 AM More reviews by meeleessa

My absolute favorite palette! When I travel, this is the only palette I need to bring as it is so versatile. The pigmentation is amazing, so use a lighter hand, especially with the darker colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 9:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

im obessed with Lorac! their products are so pigmented and blendable! this pallet creates so many different looks. love the matte shades I wear with the "behind the scenes" eye primer and its perfect! this is about $40 bucks. I prefer lorac over the urban decay nakeds

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 2:57:00 AM More reviews by kayleenicole22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After much research and deliberation, i decided to spend the money and invest in the palette. i am SO glad i did! I have an urban decay palette that i used to use daily but it has fallen by the wayside... i definitely find myself reaching for my lorac pro much more! i love how it has half matte and half shimmer, and all so pigmented! Every color is beautiful to me.. i can't find one that is unwearable or that i don't like. You can pretty much create any look you want, for any time of the day with this one palette. I'm a bit of a 'neutral' junkie and I'm very picky, but honestly i don't have any complaints! i don't experience any of the fallout that others seem to, or the creasing which is odd since i have oily lids. if you're on the fence about it, i would definitely make the investment.. you won't be sorry!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by kgoodin11

I love the Lorac Pro, its my HG eyeshadow palette. I think it has a great range of neutral colors and I love that it's half matte half shimmer. In particular, cream is the best all-over base color I've found and both Taupe and Mauve are great crease/transition colors for me while pewter is the perfect shade for my outer V and lower lash line. In addition, I like that none of the shades seem truly out of my league, sable isn't too warm, I love the gold shade, and deep purple makes an excellent liner. My only complaint is that there is some fall out with the shimmer shades, since they are so soft. Tapping off excess over the pan certainly helps though. Bottom line: Lorac Pro eyeshadow formula is my HG and this, of the pro palettes, offers the best shade selection for me. I'm really worried about hitting pan on cream, but when I do rest assured I'll pick up a new palette.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by staceyd2401

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I feel really bad saying this, but what is with the hype of this palette??
Yes the colours are nice and are really creamy but I feel like the colour pay off just isn't there and they really don't blend that easily or nicely on my eyes.
Maybe I am doing something wrong but I just feel like these are way too much work and even when I am done I feel like everything just seems to look really similar.
As much as I want to love this palette it just didn't work out for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by BrittanychanxD

AMAZING PALETTE. I bought it at Ulta for $42USD. The eyeshadows are supaaaa powdery and you have to tap off lots to get the right amount. Super smooth and creamy and buttery. Hella pigmented- the color gold is probably the most pigmented in this palette. The shade champagne really let me down- super chunky and glittery, close to nude but with lots of glitter. Palette gets super dirty easily. Really really easy to hit pan on these eyeshadows since you tap off most of the product. Super sleek packaging and great to carry on the go. Comes also with a primer- not a fan of it. It smells terrible and is super sticky, like glue on your eyelids. Ehhh, but the eyeshadows are phenomenal.