Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Ready Foundation

3.3

Alaria Esculenta Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Boron Nitride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Phosphate, Coco-Caprylate, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Geraniol, Iron Oxides, Jojoba Esters, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Mica, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide.

Love! This foundation is awesome. I'm a big fan of powder foundations and used to use Bare Minerals loose mineral powder and Mac's Studio Fix Powder. However out all the powder foundations I have tried this is my favorite. First of all it has very good coverage. It doesn't look cakey and has a nice glow to it. I just makes my skin look really healthy. The best part about this foundation is the longevity. In terms of powders I have found that this is the most long lasting. I can put in on at 8am and it will still look nice by 8pm. I found a good color match and it doesn't break me out or feel heavy/clog my pores. This product also contains .49oz which is double the amount of many other powder foundations. All in all a really good foundation!

What good luck.

Bare Mineral's has made my skin look so wonderful. I'm a teenage girl that fights very mild acne and light scarring around my cheeks, although it is not horrible looking I still find myself insecure. I've reached for plenty of liquid foundations in the past because the coverage is so much better but I end up with more pimples in the end.. Ugh. Until my dermatologist recommended this. Although the packaging isn't GREAT (it has broke on me once before), the makeup makes your face look very smooth and covers a lot more than most people would think. It has the same amount of coverage as a liquid foundation but with no breakouts, yay! I'm a fair skinned girl and often find myself looking orange under sunlight with a lot of foundations, but with this one the shade is PERFECT! I wear Fairly Light. Price is decent for what you get, I get 4-5 months out of this foundation. The only thing with this foundation is if you have dry skin (ME!), make sure your face is plenty hydrated before applying because sometimes it tends to cling to dry areas. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I find this foundation powder really effective and easy to use compared to liquid foundation. I needed a medium to heavy coverage foundation due to my red cheeks and uneven skin colour. I was matched by a staff member to colour of 170 and shown how to apply. The bonus is it has a spf20 so will give me a minimum protection from daylight damage. The packaging is really handy. Shame about the price!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not sure about this product. For the past two weeks I've been using it as an under eye concealer powder. 1. Major concealer (Bobbi Brown) 2. Followed by this powder dabbed generously over concealer in order to set it. That does not work. The combo stayed greasy and creasy all day. I just realized this is a foundation not a powder. My bad. Today I used the powder foundation over my entire face (and concealer) lightly! Correctly. So far so good! I didn't use a setting powder for the concealer just the powder foundation over my entire face. It looks pretty good I must say. I'll check in later to see how this wears today.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I got this foundation as a gift from one of my classmates(her way of paying me to be her model for state board) since she worked at the store.

This foundation does give great coverage and covers just about every imperfection such as redness and dark spots.

HOWEVER, for my fellow large pore people, this foundation WILL, I repeat WILL make your pores look huge! I already have large pores and this just made them look HUGE! It made my face look cakey and settled into my pores. And it also has a bit of glow to it, that just made my face look shiny and enhanced my pores' appearance.

Now, I used primer, Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro, Benefit Pore-fessional, ELF Poreless Face Primer, AND Bare Minerals Prime Time, and even that didn't help! Now, it wasn't as bad without it, but it still didn't look good.

All in all, I won't buy this when I run out and will just stick with my Pur Minerals 4 in 1 foundation.

I actually am surprised that I really like this product. I tried it in the past with no success. I have retried it now using a new skin care line, Clinique, under it. I've been using it for 4 days now and I cannot believe how easily it covers my skin and redness that I have. I use the brush that goes with it, I forget what its called but its angled. I also use the ready touch up veil in medium under it and over it in the morning.

Before using this I used the bareMinerals original foundation for years. However, that really only is an 8 hour wear, and it took me much longer to get it to cover what I needed it too.

This has actually made getting ready in the morning much faster! And my skin looks a lot smoother and much more natural!

Also, with this and the touch up veil (no primer) I do not have to touch up during the day, which has not happened in like 10 years!

I use this in R210, medium. The color matches great! Previously I had to mix original colors light and fairly medium, so I never knew what I was going to get when applying.

Go on their website and watch the video of how to apply it, this really helped me.

This foundation with the touch up veil in ready has turned into my HG!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a huge Bare Minerals fan and this foundation was no exception! I wear the shade Fair in the other BM foundations but I picked up the second lightest shade in the Ready foundation and it's a great match. I love how sheer and natural the finish is. I apply Rimmel Stay Matte primer and then apply the foundation with a Sephora mini kabuki brush. It's a great natural look for any occasion and doesn't turn my bathroom into a powdery mess like the other BM loose powder foundations can. If you have extremely oily skin and are looking for an easy, quick, everyday light foundation, I would highly suggest this one!

This was a horrible foundation for me. It Went on so patchy and it never settled into my skin. I have oily skin and it just made my pores look huge and my face looked sloppy.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I've bought this now twice because the compact really lasts and you need so little. I have dry skin with rosacea and my skin is dry most of the year. This foundation helps my dry skin. And boy does it cover. I recently had a rosacea flare and a few strokes and all of those bumps were covered.

The right color and brush are essential. You need to get color matched by a BE person. Guessing won't do. If you can't go to a BE store, call them. They are right 90% of the time. Put concealer over your worst areas first. Also get the heavenly face brush or the slanted face brush and then tap it once in the compact. Apply to half of your primed face in a sweeping motion. Then next side, forehead, center. Step back, take a look. Only then apply more where you need it. Most time 3 or 4 taps is all you will need. It is easy to overdo this foundation. Then I apply a spray to my face. I use Jane Iredale's Pom Mist.

Done. Feels weightless. Gives medium to full coverage. I wear medium beige R250 and I have warm toned light medium skin. MUFE 20, Nars Groenland, Lancome Buff 220, Chantecaille vanilla, L'Oreal nude beige, Dior 300.

I have a lot of foundations but this one does not break out my insanely sensitive rosacea skin and if I am having a rosacea flare like right now I can wear this one with confidence that it will not aggravate my skin. I own Jare Iredale loose and pressed and this looks better on my skin than the JI pressed.