November 23, 2014 | 1156 users online

Eyeliner - Australis - IntensifEye Liquid Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by KrystalKat18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As soon as I applied this to my eyelid it stung so bad that I took it of and it left a red mark for a day. I tried again 2 weeks later and it did the same thing. There must be something in there m allergic too. My friend used it and it was fine on her but she found it really hard to draw as the liquid was heaps runny and smudges and the applicator is wobbly. Terrible eyeliner, no good for people with sensitive eyes or just starting out with eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Sarahjanee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only good thing I have to say about this eyeliner is that I do like the finish, very black and smooth, and not too shiny. Overall however, this is HORRIBLE. First of all, it's so runny and picks up waaay too much product on the applicator. The applicator is a thick felt tip, and I am more of a fan of brush tips. It takes so long to dry that with my hooded eyes it's just impractical, I'll think its dry, open my eyes and it smudges everywhere! And the icing on the cake for me, it BURNED my eyes. I have experienced this with some other liquid liners before but not half as bad as this. I was literally crying before I had even finished both eyes, and had to remove it immediately. Threw it straight in the bin, which is something I would usually never do.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Twinkletoes10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such an annoying eyeliner! So difficult to apply (especially for beginners!) and leaves a wobbly line no matter how 'straight' I think I've done it. Smudges easily as it takes a while to dry. I've tried it a few times and removed it straight away.
On the other hand, if you're willing to put in a lot of practice and have a super steady hand (and maybe if you use your own brush!) the colour is dramatic and strong, good for night time - I can see how it would look good if I could get it on straight!
Was a waste of a buy and put me off using liquid eyeliners!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have this eyeliner in Blackest Black. It was the first liquid eyeliner I got, and I won it in a comp. It has taken me quite a while to get used to it - I think if you are used to putting on liquid eyeliner and have a steady hand this would be fine. I've got the hang of it now and it lasts SO long. Once it's on it stays put! It dries in a very dark black with a slight sheen to it. I wish the tip was finer to make the wing on my eye easier to apply, but overall I think this is a fantastic product for a good price and I will buy again!