April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Lip Stain Marker

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by jkmartinjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! I've bought it twice already in the shade heart. I don't like lipstick because it wears off so fast, but this has so much staying power even after eating and drinking! Yes, it tends to dry out quickly, so I store it standing lid down (so the product is in the tip always). And if it is really dry list put it under a couple drops of water, solves the problem right away:) I took away one lippie for its tendency to dry out. But really, if you use the tips I just suggested it stays great for a long time!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by shinyhappygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The product dried up very quickly. I wasted $10 on this! Not impressed and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by C1eang1rl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this lip stain marker 5 times before it dried up. Normal usage. I bought the rose color and liked the shade, especially under gloss, but what a rip off and I'd seriously like my money back but don't want to deal with Avon customer service!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

The Lip Stain Marker is my go-to product from Avon because I can stock up for myself and give them as gifts to my teenage nieces. The Rose color is one of those "my lips but better" shades. The Heart shade is very melon-like and great for summer. These lip markers are usually on sale. They apply well, dry fast, and last several hours. They also feel very soft after applied and I find the quality overall is better than any DS lip stain. Not giving it 5/5 lippies because it is not an HG product and I only purchase these maybe twice a year when a co-worker comes around with an Avon book, but I would repurchase the Rose shade for the soft, natural look.