November 20, 2014 | 1943 users online

Toners - A.H.C Hyaluronic Toner

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this toner (30ml) from buying the Hydra B5 Soother Gift Set. I paid HKD960 (around USD124) for 2 gift sets.

I was unsure about the toner at first. I only bought this gift set for trying out the B5 Soother in the beginning because I just had glycolic acid peel and needed something for pure hydrating purpose.

To my surprise, it is one of the most hydrating toner I've ever used. I have been using it for about a month now. I took a small amount of the toner on my palm after cleansing my face and pat it on gently. It got absorb very quickly. My skin feels very hydrated instantly. Almost feel like using hydrating serum.

I have very oily, dry and sensitive skin but it didn't leave an oily touch to my skin. It does have a light scent to it but I haven't got any break out from it so far.

I would recommend it all skin type. For those with super sensitive skin might need to think twice before of the fragrance.

I think I would consider buying the full size (120ml) after finishing up all the travel size toners I have right now.