Avon Moisture Therapy Extra Strength Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/20/2014 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a must for dry Minnesota-winter skin. I use this for dry patches on my elbows, feet, hands. It's cheap too, so that's a bonus. This stuff really works!

on 2/4/2014 3:14:00 PM

Love this stuff. During the winter months my hands are a dry mess, so I keep a jar of this at my desk at work. One application first thing in the morning will last through my whole work day, which includes several hand-washings.

I happen to be using up a few different kinds of hand creams at home as well, all of them at least twice as expensive as this one and nowhere near as effective. The trick with this product is to let it sink in for a few minutes - even my parched skin doesn't suck it up immediately - and after that you're good to go. The only drawback is the 'fragrance' - it's a little like glue to me, but it's gone as soon as it dries, so it's hardly a deal-breaker.

Absolutely the best hand cream I've ever tried at any price point, and this one happens to be one of the cheapest around. It's cheap enough at normal price, but this is one of those things that goes on sale for dirt cheap, and often.

on 8/20/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I had forgotten about this particular line from Avon until recently when my teenage son (who inherited my eczema and extremely dry body skin) starting suffering terribly with eczema and dry skin.

I ordered this for him after having spent literally hundreds at the drugstore on lotions and creams. This works for him. It won't cure an eczema outbreak, he has to use cortizone for that, but once it's clear this keeps his skin soft and supple and moisturized. It's a life saver for him.

I stocked up and started using it again myself. This takes a while to sink in but it works.

on 8/2/2010 5:00:00 PM

This is my favorite lotion!!! I use it on my legs and arms, and sometimes decolletage. ;) It gives a nice sheen, and moisturizes soooo good. Even after being outside in the cold, harsh wind, it soothes my skin. Its a very nice, thick lotion. If I ever forget to shave, I just use this, it's nice and thick, so it covers the stubblies right up, with that same sheen. Most definitely my favorite ever. The only drawback is I wish they had a bigger jar, I'm already quite low. :(

on 2/1/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is a rich cream that feels so good and works so well on dry, cracked hands and feet. It takes a few minutes to sink in, so I use it at night. The scent is barely noticeable and the price is very reasonable. I've bought this for years and will continue to buy it as long as Avon makes it.

on 2/27/2009 10:09:00 PM

I love this cream. It's my HG for moisturizing dry, cracked skin. I have terribly dry skin which is compounded by the hours I spend in the teaching in the pool I use it mainly in the winter time when my skin has the double whammy of the harsh weather and the chlorine water. Depending on the frequency I'm in the pool, I find I don't need it as much in the summer.

on 1/7/2009 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love, love, love this product! It feels silky and absorbs quickly into my extremely dry legs better than anything I've used before. It is the only product that works on my daughter's alligator-like elbows. Great for cuticles, too! I like it so much better than Eucerin, and it's way cheaper!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is great. very creamy, no scent. great for very dry skin, better than eucerin. absorbs quickly. will buy again and again. hope they one day put this in a tube.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Moisture Therapy Extra Strength Cream does a very good job, and at the price, it's a good buy. I use it as a body moisturizer and it lasts all day long from my morning shower clear through to my evening shower. Pretty impressive given I have very dry skin. Will definitely repurchase...

Actually pretty moisturizing. Works as well as cetaphil or euchrin hand creams, and costs really cheap. Probably would buy this ( i got it as a gift) when I run out, just because it's cheap and works the same if not better than more expensive products.

Popular Body Skincare Products