April 17, 2014 | 1420 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Gehwol Refreshing Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hard to find German products - including this one which is a bit less thick than the other foot creams and pleasantly scented. Gehwol products are very effective and keep my tootsies in tip-top shape.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have yet to have a product I'm not happy with from Gehwol (and that includes their hand cream!)

Gehwol Refreshing Balm is a lighter weight balm for feet and legs. It contains peppermint and menthol and so gives a wonderful, cooling, soothing lift to hot, puffy feeling legs and feet in summertime. I store my tube in the fridge for extra cooling. I came home from a school where the air conditioning has been on the fritz for several weeks. It's exam week and, of course, we're in the middle of a Souther Ontario heat wave. The school was like a sweat box and I came home hot, headache-y and cranky. My feet and legs felt sore and sort of puffy from the heat. Took my Refreshing Balm out of the fridge and gave my feet, ankles and calves a light massage and felt instantly cooler and better. This is a wonderful product for anyone who is on their feet for hours or to use when it's hot. It comes in a metal tube which I'm not wild about but most Gehwol products are packaged this way and I'm willing to live with it for the sake of the wonderful effectiveness of the product.