Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

4.5

on 7/31/2015 1:16:00 PM

I really loved this product. I found it stayed all day on my face and the pigmentation was wonderful. A little product goes along way. My only problem with the product was the slight shimmer of the product because matte bronzers are really the best for contouring.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this for only $2.99 at Walgreens. It is a great amount of product for the price. The texture of the pressed powder is silky to the touch and I just really love the color it has. It is not as orange and opaque as the one after it and not as pale as the one before it. It has a peachy undertone and it is very slight but warming on the skin. I love it doesn't look like dirt or mud on the skin.
For days I go waaaay too pale with my foundation I just buff this on the contours of my face and swirl all over with a soft brush. It adjusts any super pale base product to better suit my skink tone. On days I do cream contouring and set everything with translucent powder I like to go with this over the areas I applied a darker cream product for contour; on the sides of my nose, the hollows of my cheeks, forehead, double chin.
Finally on nights I go very heavy with my eye makeup and lips I just like to apply this as a blusher, as weird as it may sound but it works!

This is a fantastic multi purpose affordable product. Drugstore holy grail status.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really great and affordable bronzer. I'm very fair and found that a little of this is nice for contouring or just sprucing up the overall glow of the face. It feels very silky to the touch and is a HUGE amount of product for around 4 dollars. I highly recommend. It has a nice smell too-- vaguely of sunscreen. I'm guessing that's because of the spf it has (:

on 6/29/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer already even though I've only been using it for about a month now. I picked this up at the grocery store but it is available in many drugstores too. This thing is huge as in doesn't fit in my palm huge, and very generously portioned at 13 g (.46 oz.). You really get a lot for your money. The product is really easy to get picked up on a brush and it's got enough pigment that it is easy to apply and not so much that it requires removal of part. I use a light hand so all it needs is a little blending to soften the edges and this looks natural enough and is a great shade for my fair skin. I use this to contour too and it's a nice shade of tan with a slight peach shimmer. this gives me a nice warm glow without coming out orange either. It does have some shimmer in it, but I can only see it in the actual sunlight and with a 10x mirror before blending. It does blend easily and once blended, you really can't see any shimmer. I really love this and with the generous size it's going to last all summer plus some. This was around $4 and you just can't beat this deal. This is another winner for Wet n' Wild.

on 6/21/2015 3:23:00 AM

I bought this bronzer when I was in my beginning stages of buying makeup and trying to achieve that contoured look. I quickly realized it would not work for me because it was way to orangey for me. I have a pale skin tone and instead of being a deep color i could contour with, i ended up looking orange and fake. On top of this, it has a shimmer to it that, although very pretty, does not work for contouring.

It only cost me about 4 bucks and it is about the size of my palm. It is a beautiful color and as I don't want it to go to waste, I will instead use it as a body bronzer for my arms and legs during special events.

Overall, good product, just not my color. Perhaps if I would've gotten the color "Reserve your Cabana" instead of Ticket to Brazil, my thoughts on it would be different.

on 6/13/2015 12:59:00 AM

This is a good bronzer for my light skin.It does have a little bit of sparkle in the package but I can't see it on my skin which is good.I like to put this on my collarbones and a little on my chest..Sometimes I will use it for contour but I don't like to put a lot of powder on my face. There is a lot of product so it'll last a very look time.

on 5/8/2015 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a decent bronzer for the price. The packaging is cheap, but at least you get a whole lot of product as the container is quite large. The color shade looks a bit orangey on me although I do have warm light-medium skin, but it is bearable. It does last all day and I do like it.

on 4/1/2015 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love how big and cheap it is! The SPF is nice, and love how it looks on my brown skin :$

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wet Ďní Wild Color Icon Bronzers ($4) are amazing. Ticket to Brazil is a nice color that isnít orange or fake-looking. Itís more shimmery on my face than it looks in the packaging, but I donít mind it Ďcause I am definitely a glitter freak. If you have lighter skin, this is great to wear during the winter when you lose your tan. I have darker skin, so I wear it as a regular bronzer during the winter months when my skin is light enough & as an allover face powder during the summer months. My favorite thing is how itís SPF 15, which prevents sunburn.

Note: for those of you who it matters to, this isnít tested on animals & is cruelty free

on 2/6/2015 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really great bronzer. I love it. But after using this for almost a year, I've come to the realization that this is actually breaking me out. Along my jawline, temples, neck; so basically where I placed my bronzer. And these were horrible big pimples that are under my skin and unpoppable. Ugh so annoying and scaring me like crazy. Ughhhh. I guess I have to find something else.

Popular Bronzers