July 30, 2014 | 1802 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Ticket to Brazil

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You ever see that girl that looks as if she had a super fun day riding four wheelers and had dirt on her cheeks, but she hadn't and just looked like she had dirt on her cheeks?If you see her again ,tell her to check out wet n wild ticket to Brazil, it just may change her bronzer game a little bit. Something I've learned through my experience and exploration is that cheap don't not mean bad. If you can find something cheap that works exceptionally well, it is worth way more than a 30 product no matter how pretty the packaging is or how well it works. Right now this summer I'm medium tan with warm pink/ yellow undertones and this makes me feel like a bronzed goddess. For summer I prefer something with some shimmer, like I've said in another post, all matte in summer all flat in summer. The product itself is very smooth, a little powdery ( no biggie ) and blends very well. Dirt face looks unnatural, but with this I get a nice natural glow. This pan is as big as my palm so it's going to last a while. What a steal I tell ya. It has lasted 12 hr days. This is a great product in my opinion. Everyone will experience this differently but I believe the majority will find this nice. Ecspecially for the price tag.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I'm so happy I bought this bronzer! I saw some girl on YouTube rave about it so I decided to pick it when wnw was bogo free. I opened the package and it literally smelt like the beach (it has sunscreen in it). I swatched it on my hand and I was really disappointed because it was straight up ORANGE. I was like no way in hell that's going on my face. Welllllll, I gave it a try and it was not a regret. I love that it makes my NC25 skin look like I just came from tanning at the beach. I know a lot of people say that about bronzers but usually bronzer make my face look really muddy and brown. This is the first bronzer I've used that gives me that true healthy glow. I use a large Sigma powder brush with this product and it does wonders. I don't recommend this for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by MonaCoura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it really cheap and for my skin tone (honey) looks perfect and lasts during the day

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful product for a great price. Well worth the effort to seek it out. It has a very slight shimmer that just leaves you with a sexy, sun-kissed glow. If I ever run out, I'll definitely repurchase! Another great product from Wet N Wild.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by LamboLiah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went on a haul spree this morning in Walgreens and purchased this Bronzer. I'm looking for more contouring options. I tried it on the back of my hand when I got to work and I must say, I cant wait to get home and try this on my face. As a darker complexion Woman of color, its not easy to find shades that compliment my skin tone. The pigment and shimmer are gorgeous and for $4.29, I may pick up more colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by shalie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product at walmart for 3 bucks yesterday and it broked. Nice pigment, great for contouring. I was very frustrated because no high end product of mine this has never happened. Affordable and easy to contour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Genvieve

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Jumping on the "Brazil bandwagon" here! Yes, it's very pigmented, so use with light hand if you're using this as a straight blush/bronzer. Have been using it more as a contouring powder lately. Buff it on starting with the forehead, drawing the "W" shape down the temples and just under cheekbones. Dust a bit under the chin and if you're feeling very artsy, a light line on each side of the nose. Then I take a fluffy powder brush and blend it all with "Reserve Your Cabana" -- also from Wet 'n' Wild. Two great products that are super inexpensive and will take quite a while to use up.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by raspberryxwine

Overall this stuff isn't so bad. I don't like to always buy the cheapest stuff because you never know how it's going to work. I did really like this bronzer but had to apply it VERY lightly otherwise it was way too intense. If you use it correctly for your skin tone it can look very nice. Not a bad amount of product either for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I have used the lighter W&W bronzer Cabana as a highlighter and face powder when I need some lift to my face and love it. I was a little skeptical about the shade and my skintone but for less than 5 bucks I figured it was a good try.

Lighter skinned ladies be careful! This is highly pigmented and not a matte product. You can use it but get a BIG fluffy brush and tap, blow whatever. Use minimum product as it will go a long way. Some would say you are wasting money by blowing/tapping off product, but I have to do that anyway being lighter skinned so why not do it with a cheaper alternative than a $30-$40 product. If you are looking for a matte product I suggest NYX sunny. That being said this summer I did use this a a contour and the shimmer looked great on summer skin when I wanted this look. I also used this at night on my hairline and D├ęcolletage it looked good.

The amount of product you get is awesome for the price. I expect this to last awhile before I hit pan. Packaging....like I've said about other products I'm not about the package if it works I don't care what it looks like. You do need to be careful with this one. The top is very fragile and it will break off if you handle it rough enough. But they have to cut corners somewhere for under $5 bucks so the trade off is well worth it.

My final say. Try it, play with it to see if it works. It's worth the price to experiement.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Lori7676

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is great for the $. I went to Florida and got really tan. This is all I wore at night and mascara... Me and my friend always use expensive stuff and we switched to this she is searching for a new one as we speak!!! So yes I would buy this again. Maybe a lighter color for winter. And it's also a great size!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No