September 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Ticket to Brazil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing bronzer for the price. I got this after reading a few of the positive reviews and then breaking the case for my NARS Laguna bronzer (which was five years old) that next day. You get a huge amount of product. The case, as with most Wet n' Wild products, isn't that great, but that's okay. I really like this product because the color is superb and looks great on my fair skin. Most bronzers tend to have too much orange or red, and this one does not, and imparts more of a natural bronze flush. This layers well and can be built up. As another reviewer mentioned, this product is a bit powdery and using a brush does sort of stir up a lot of the product, again, for the price it's not a big deal. I'd like to try the palest bronzer that Wet n' Wild also makes for contrast. Overall, I'm happy with this bronzer and you should pick one up and check it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a surprisingly good bronzer. I was surprised, not because I don't appreciate WnW, I do. If you are someone who is on a strict budget, or choose not to spend a lot on makeup, this brand is for you. It offers quality products at a very affordable price. The reason I was surprised is because this is a nearly spot on dupe for Tarte's Park Ave Princess bronzer. The same warm brown tone and gorgeous golden sheen. It's quite a bit more powdery, not packed as solidly as PAP, but, swatching them side by side, they appear identical, IMO.
If anyone else out there happens to own both of these products, please give it the dupe test. They sure look the same to me!
This is a bronzer that would suit many skin tones, except very fair skinned beauties. Also, the pan is so enormous, I could use this everyday for a year and chances are, I MIGHT hit pan. And, it's only around $5!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by austere

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is perfection. I find that the vast majority of bronzers lean too orange/red/pink/cool toned/muddy/shimmery or they simply don't last on my skin.
To put it simply, finding that perfect bronzer for me has always been a struggle. The search ended last year when I took a chance and ordered this beauty online.

For my complexion which is warm, golden NC42,this bronzer is perfect. It has the right undertone and texture to give my skin that gorgeous sunkissed glow in a non-obvious way. I use this on a daily basis and I typically sweep it across my forehead and cheeks to add warmth. It has a very subtle shimmer which yields a glowing rather than glittery effect. On very fair complexions, it may be too orange and on dark skin tones, it probably won't show up too well. This bronzer I believe is most ideal for medium-deep skin tones between NC25 and NC50.

I find that this bronzer lasts all day on my oily skin and the pigmentation level is just right-more than adequate but not so much that you run the risk of overdoing it without extreme care. I think it's worth emphasizing that due to its warm tones and satin finish, this is not an ideal bronzer for contouring (For contouring I use my Sleek Face Form which is cooler toned). However, this is fantastic for giving that all over glow.

I simply adore this bronzer along with Reserve Your Cabana which is the perfect everyday highlight for me. What's more, you get a generous amount of product for an inexpensive price. I couldn't ask for much more (except maybe better packaging) and it should last me a good while although I've already hit pan. As so many companies like to discontinue the best products, I've made sure to purchase back ups of both Ticket to Brazil and Reserve Your Cabana for extra insurance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by blukatzen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just got this yesterday at my local Walgreens, on kind of an "end of season sale" for only 2 bucks! As September rolls in, I want to extend the tan and fill in where I am starting to fade out on my body. I did not think to use this as my face bronzer, as I use either a Clinique product or Bare Minerals Touch of Sun for my face. The larger size of this product indicated that this could or should be used as a body bronzer. One can use a self-tanner cream, foam, etc. but sometimes they look too orange after they've bloomed on your skin, leaving the dredded oompa loompa look. This powder gave my legs a nice glow, and it evened out a tan line on my arms from gardening out in the sun in a t-shirt. You could not even tell where the natural tan was from the sun, and where my less than sun kissed skin met the tan line. I buffed it in with an Eco tools bronzing brush and blended it in like you do with a mineral foundation on your face. This makes the product "hold onto" your skin and gives a nice dewy glow. I am 55, and wear longer shorts now, but when I wear a skirt, I like to buff a tan into my legs so they do not look too pale, compared with my lower legs and feet. This did the trick! Very nice product to work with at a more than decent price! Also, thanks for the SPF in the product, even though it is only a SPF of 15. At least that's "something". Bump it up to SPF 30 and you'd REALLY have a winner there! I would "set" this with my Neutrogena Spray SPF 30 sunspray, I think it would hold unless it got soaking wet, although have not tried this yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by locaxloscosmeticos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bonito,sin glitter, con efecto satinado. polvoriento

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You ever see that girl that looks as if she had a super fun day riding four wheelers and had dirt on her cheeks, but she hadn't and just looked like she had dirt on her cheeks?If you see her again ,tell her to check out wet n wild ticket to Brazil, it just may change her bronzer game a little bit. Something I've learned through my experience and exploration is that cheap don't not mean bad. If you can find something cheap that works exceptionally well, it is worth way more than a 30 product no matter how pretty the packaging is or how well it works. Right now this summer I'm medium tan with warm pink/ yellow undertones and this makes me feel like a bronzed goddess. For summer I prefer something with some shimmer, like I've said in another post, all matte in summer all flat in summer. The product itself is very smooth, a little powdery ( no biggie ) and blends very well. Dirt face looks unnatural, but with this I get a nice natural glow. This pan is as big as my palm so it's going to last a while. What a steal I tell ya. It has lasted 12 hr days. This is a great product in my opinion. Everyone will experience this differently but I believe the majority will find this nice. Ecspecially for the price tag.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I'm so happy I bought this bronzer! I saw some girl on YouTube rave about it so I decided to pick it when wnw was bogo free. I opened the package and it literally smelt like the beach (it has sunscreen in it). I swatched it on my hand and I was really disappointed because it was straight up ORANGE. I was like no way in hell that's going on my face. Welllllll, I gave it a try and it was not a regret. I love that it makes my NC25 skin look like I just came from tanning at the beach. I know a lot of people say that about bronzers but usually bronzer make my face look really muddy and brown. This is the first bronzer I've used that gives me that true healthy glow. I use a large Sigma powder brush with this product and it does wonders. I don't recommend this for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by MonaCoura

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it really cheap and for my skin tone (honey) looks perfect and lasts during the day

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful product for a great price. Well worth the effort to seek it out. It has a very slight shimmer that just leaves you with a sexy, sun-kissed glow. If I ever run out, I'll definitely repurchase! Another great product from Wet N Wild.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by LamboLiah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went on a haul spree this morning in Walgreens and purchased this Bronzer. I'm looking for more contouring options. I tried it on the back of my hand when I got to work and I must say, I cant wait to get home and try this on my face. As a darker complexion Woman of color, its not easy to find shades that compliment my skin tone. The pigment and shimmer are gorgeous and for $4.29, I may pick up more colors.