Philosophy Love Sweet Love

4.4

on 4/7/2013 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is just an okay fragrance for me...I'm not sure if it's my specific skin/scent chemistry, or just the scent, but Love Sweet Love has a certain quality that I can only describe as 'sharp.' I purchased a full-size bottle when the scent came out about a year ago, and with time, it became less sweet and even more harsh smelling. Last time I used it, it gave me a headache, and I haven't been able to tolerate the scent since. However, I still gave it 3 lippies because I did love this scent for a few months. It's very spring/summery....just apply with a light hand and try to use it up before the scent degrades!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this and is so fresh and pretty. I think this is a great warm months fragrance. I am not a big fan of Philosophy fragrances. This changed my impression it is that good. I love how girly it is and the pretty name. The downside to me is that it fades quickly and even more so in the heat. I think if it was beefed up a little so it doesn't fade it would be a perfect fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE this fragrance. It has been the only scent I've worn since I purchased it. It is light, sweet, slightly fruity, and absolutely beautiful :) The only downside is that it doesn't last very long on me, so I have to reapply it throughout the day.

on 6/1/2012 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a fun, pretty, happy, easy fragrance. I'm loving it. It smells like freshly squeezed oranges and lemons, mixed with orange blossom, lemon blossom, linden and hints of sweet berries. It's certainly one of those "joy in a bottle" type scents, but so what? Love Sweet Love is a perfect, every day, warm weather fragrance, and, like all Philosophy fragrances, it has an almost comical ability to elicit compliments from complete strangers. In addition, even my husband said he likes this fragrance, and I'm pretty sure he's anosmic to 98% of the materials on the planet. This, again like all Philosophy's fragrances, is perfectly work-friendly, and gentle on allergic sensitivities. My allergies have been awful this season...to the point where I can barely stand perfumes, and I'm usually a SERIOUS fragrance-lover. Love Sweet Love (and any other Philosophy scents I own) doesn't aggravate my allergies or cause any allergic symptoms. It's not ground-breaking, or any kind of "masterpiece", but it lets me enjoy a bright, energetic fragrance without feeling ill. The price for Philosophy's fragrances can't be beat, either.

on 5/25/2012 10:03:00 AM

Divine new fragrance...sparkling pink grapefruit and light floral.. .not your typical fruity/floral..not too artificially sweet or fruity. Doesn't last very long tho..even with the lotion & shower gel. However, I still love it anyway and need to re-purchase already.

Popular Fragrances