October 23, 2014 | 1847 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Super Liner Luminizer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The compliments that I am getting these days for my eyes are the result of this Super Liner Luminizer that I have just come across. It defines my eyes so beautifully that everyone seems to notice my eyes now. The best part is that the liner does not get smudged at all and gives a radiant look to my eyes. Itís a must try girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by paranoiaa

I got this in the colour Black Amethyst for hazel eyes as an extra in a blogsale and I didn't think too much of it since I've had a regular Super Liner in black before and it didn't wow me or anything... however, I got bored one day and decided to put this on, and I've got to say, I was BLOWN AWAY! I have brown eyes like most Asians, and the purple in the liner really enhanced my eye colour. Moreover, the applicator is FANTASTIC. I typically have trouble with eyeliner because my lashes always get in the way and my hooded lids don't help either, but it was really easy to get a thin and smooth line with this liner. I'll repurchase when I run out of this, hope it never gets discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by hanawaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have sensitive eyes and oily eyelids, and have tried many eyeliner brands and it burns my eyes. I've never tried L'Oreal makeup before and hearing good reviews i decided to try. In Singapore this Black Diamond/Brown Eyes Luminizer costs SGD20+ quite medium range price for a tube of eyeliner. I swatched it at the drugstore, comparing with a few other brands. And amazingly it dried the fastest and rub-proof :) Was elated to try, plus i'm quite confident because there's no funky smell(that would affect my sensitive eyes).
The only cons is the felt tip brush, doesn't really create "fine" lines. Other than that, it dries fast, and didn't smudge. Just have to wipe of excess liquid from the tip of the felt before drawing a wing for the eyes. I even used it for lining my lower lash line. Not disappointed yet. Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this new L'Oreal eyeliner. I purchased the plum shade which was labelled as being for hazel eyes. I don't have hazel eyes but I love plum liner on my dark brown eyes, and this was a beautiful plum shade with a gorgeous sheen finish. It applied very smoothly and easily without running, and has a wonderful staying power. It truly did seem to illuminate my eyes in such a beautiful way. I might just purchase the other shades now!