July 24, 2014 | 1947 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by salinas247

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product for setting my undereye concealer because it brightens the area further. The teeny tiny sparkly flecks of powder helps camouflage the dark areas like it says in their description on their website. I'm very impressed with it that sometimes I apply a little on my cupid's bow too. It is very affordable and long lasting. I would repurchase and absolutely recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Kifmaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff! After I apply my cream/liquid concealer I shake some of this on top of a lighter powder foundation (one I use for under my eyes) I blend the two powders together with a 'beauty blender', spritz until saturated (toner/fix+/setting spray) and tap under my eyes. Gives you that 'refreshed and well slept' look. Not matte but not chunky and glittery or frosty either. Packaging is nice and sleek and the holes are kept small enough where it doesn't get super messy if you store it right. I use it like a salt shaker and the perfect amount comes out every time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder! It sets my under eye concealer really well and adds some brightness to my under eye area.

This powder does have some sparkle in it. It's very iridescent, but the glitter particles are large. I apply this using a fluffy eye blending brush. I dip my brush into the powder, swirl it into the cap, and tap the powder off on my hand to get off some of the glitter. When I do this, I find that most of the glitter comes out of the powder and doesn't transfer to my under eye area.

This keeps my concealer set longer than if I didn't set it, but I wish that it lasted all day. This did not make my under eye concealer crease, so I can appreciate that!

I will definitely buy this again. The glitter isn't a problem for me as most of it comes off of the brush. It's a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by heyyitslc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic!! I use all high end products so I bought a few elf things just to try them but not expecting to love them, but I fell inlove with this!! Only like $5 and works fantastic, one of my holy grail products

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by todosjahexistem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a billion times better than the Well Rested powder, by Bare Minerals. It spreads evenly, sets the concealer and has a little bit of blurry effect. Don't let the sparkles scare you away: they are unnoticeable once applied :) And it costed 3 freaking dollars.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nope, does nothing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would definitely repurchase this. It sets my concealer and it doesn't cake up or look too light. I'm pretty tan (MAC NC42 / C5, Nars Barcelona) and this is undetectable on me. It blends in seamlessly.

There is a little shimmer in this but you don't see it once it's applied. It helps subtly brighten the under eye without looking sparkly.

I was planning to buy the Bare Minerals Well Rested powder but I don't think I'll need to w/ this. Cheap and good quality. Can't beat it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

I feel like this makes fine lines worse

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by MES

I wanted to love this product, it seems like a really good idea. However, this just didnt work for me. This has a definite cool undertone which on my warm skin just washed me out. My skin is also dry and I have fine lines under the eye and this accentuated both. I applied this first over CoverFX concealer, and over Erase Paste, didnt have luck either way. The price is dirt cheap so it's not a big loss. Also the sparkles arent noticeable once applied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product and will buy backups because I like it so much here's why. I don't have really bad eyes yet, I'm 33 and take care of my eyes I use Tarte eye cream and it has given me amazing results but i do not sleep properly. No amount of cream will fix that. I didn't want a heavy concealer because it's more a dullness, some dark circles, and puffiness. I use this with the elf eye concealer first and I like it because it gives sheer coverage and brightens which, is all I need in terms of under eye camo. Then once my eye look is complete I apply this with a blending brush.

I tap a little bit in the cap and apply and it does wonders. I for one don't think there is "glitter" in this but very fine shimmer. It is not glittery to me. I like how it instantly makes my make up look more polished. It also keeps my mascara and eye liner from migrating. I don't use the brush that comes with it because I like a brush that can apply the powder in one swoop. It blends like a dream doesn't look crazy sparkley in the sun I know because I checked. It gives a fresh,alive,bright eye. For the price I think it's awesome and it does a wonderful job! I couldn't be happier with this product and do recommend it. It brightens the under eye and the extra insurance of keeping my eye make up on is fantastic! Luv it!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No