April 17, 2014 | 1311 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nope, does nothing for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would definitely repurchase this. It sets my concealer and it doesn't cake up or look too light. I'm pretty tan (MAC NC42 / C5, Nars Barcelona) and this is undetectable on me. It blends in seamlessly.

There is a little shimmer in this but you don't see it once it's applied. It helps subtly brighten the under eye without looking sparkly.

I was planning to buy the Bare Minerals Well Rested powder but I don't think I'll need to w/ this. Cheap and good quality. Can't beat it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

I feel like this makes fine lines worse

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by MES

I wanted to love this product, it seems like a really good idea. However, this just didnt work for me. This has a definite cool undertone which on my warm skin just washed me out. My skin is also dry and I have fine lines under the eye and this accentuated both. I applied this first over CoverFX concealer, and over Erase Paste, didnt have luck either way. The price is dirt cheap so it's not a big loss. Also the sparkles arent noticeable once applied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product and will buy backups because I like it so much here's why. I don't have really bad eyes yet, I'm 33 and take care of my eyes I use Tarte eye cream and it has given me amazing results but i do not sleep properly. No amount of cream will fix that. I didn't want a heavy concealer because it's more a dullness, some dark circles, and puffiness. I use this with the elf eye concealer first and I like it because it gives sheer coverage and brightens which, is all I need in terms of under eye camo. Then once my eye look is complete I apply this with a blending brush.

I tap a little bit in the cap and apply and it does wonders. I for one don't think there is "glitter" in this but very fine shimmer. It is not glittery to me. I like how it instantly makes my make up look more polished. It also keeps my mascara and eye liner from migrating. I don't use the brush that comes with it because I like a brush that can apply the powder in one swoop. It blends like a dream doesn't look crazy sparkley in the sun I know because I checked. It gives a fresh,alive,bright eye. For the price I think it's awesome and it does a wonderful job! I couldn't be happier with this product and do recommend it. It brightens the under eye and the extra insurance of keeping my eye make up on is fantastic! Luv it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Moaner

This is perfect for setting my concealer under my eyes! The small glitter particles do not show up once its applied. The powder creates a soft smooth look and feel to that delicate under eye skin. Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

This is an absolute must in my beauty arsenal. I use it every single day. I love how it looks, feels and helps my under eye area look. Definite must have for me and sets my under eye area perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by fionasimmins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, so let's start off with the glitter. Yes, there is some, BUT, it's really not noticeable once the product is applied. You only need a tiny little bit of this stuff and it sets your under eye concealer all day. Not only that, the concealer actually looks better once you layer this product over it. I don't really have any under wrinkles, but fine lines, certainly. Even the best of concealer's need a little help to stay put and this powder doe the job. The packaging is small and convenient and the price is stellar. I would DEFINITELY re-purchase this hidden gem.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I am surprised. I opened this jar and saw the glitter and thought, oh hell naw, this is not going to work for my humungus undereye creases. But it turns out, it does have a bit of a blurring effect. Will use it a few more times and update my review.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haven't had any problems with glitter chunks in this product. There are some glittery pieces, but as I use a small concealer brush to blend it in under my eyes, they blend in very well and don't leave any type of shimmer at all for me.
I love the packaging. It's small and compact. I turn the jar upside down, a little comes out into the lid, and I dip my brush into it. You don't need much at all. For my fair skin, the color seems to work very well. I would imagine depending on the color of your skin, it might appear as if there is too much glitter. If that's the case, I would suggest to use it more as a highlighter instead. Why waste it? It's actually a multi-tasker product.
It's a soft, blendable powder that smooths right in without making any lines noticeable. That's important. After I apply this powder, when I'm finished with my makeup and setting powder, I can also apply a dab of my eye moisturizer (I use one of Shiseido's for extra hydration) and the powder still remains.
It brightens my undereye area just enough without making it appear ghostly white. The trick is to use the right brush, not be heavy-handed and also to get the right amount for your eye area. As with any makeup, it always takes some practice. But that's half the fun.
Another winner from E.L.F. that doesn't break the bank that's cruelty-free.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No