December 18, 2014 | 1734 users online

Eye Shadow - NARS - Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Tall Tale

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this purple shade. I don't like the red tone of plummy purples, and I've had a hard time finding a good purple color that's not too red or too blue. This is a great balance of both tones and is super creamy and blendable. I have only worn it with primer and topped with a powder shadow, so I can't say how it wears on its own, but with primer and shadow it doesn't move on me yet is still blendable. I bought this in a small size from Sephora for $10, and it was totally worth that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Sephora has this shade and another grey glittery shade for $10 right now in the minis aisle they usually have on the line to checkout. This is a beautiful, vibrant royal purple color. I don't usually wear dark eyeshadow colors as I have small eyes, but wanted to do a gradient eyeshadow effect that I had seen on youtube. This worked pretty well for that. I applied a thick line near the lash line and smudged out with a brush and then applied a light purple shadow on top. (I used UDPP primer before applying). This litterally lasted me all day! I applied around 7am in the morning, and this was still on my lids at 9pm. I think the sephora specials are smaller than regular size and I assume these will not be a permanent addition. I'm glad to have been able to pick these up,but assume that these won't be available to buy again by the time I've run out of this.