RoC Soleil Protexion+ Velvet Moisture Quenching Fluid SPF 50+

3.0

on 7/24/2014 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

On my very oily skin this is moisturising enough during summer time, leaves a bit of white cast but it's ok. Finish is not matte,it is satin finish on me so it leaves my face a bit sticky after makeup and i get quickly shiny during the day. Wouldn't repurchase because of greasy feeling.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

It would be great - good SPF, reasonably priced, moisturizing yet matte - if it wasn't for the flaking!!! No matter how I apply it, I end up covered in tiny white flakes... Impossible to apply makeup afterwards. Very disappointing.

on 1/9/2013 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the ROC 50+. Its very smooth and with the high SPF its great for summer & holidays. Feels and looks great on the skin. Not the best base for makeup but Im yet to find a good sunscreen that is.
Its a bit pricey at full RRP but I got it on special and loved it. Definitely worth a try.... recommended.

on 4/24/2012 6:49:00 PM

It has a matte finish and leaves my skin almost shine-free. It does not keep my skin shine-free throughout the day, but I don't think any product will. It feels very moisturizing on my comb/oily skin without feeling greasy.
The bad:
- It leaves a white cast on my skin. It's not bad for a spf 50, the cast is less noticeable than anthelios ac spf 30 ppd 19.
- It leaves my skin with white flakes...It does not matter how I apply it, always happens and gets worse with time. The flaking is really bad...is much worse than any other sunscreen I ever tried. It happens even if I apply it on my neck! Re-application is really difficult and I wouldn't leave the house wearing this.
-It's super comedogenic on my skin.