July 29, 2014 | 1231 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Giorgio Armani - Regenessence 3.R High Lift Eye Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by drkpprdoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eye cream is terrible and probably the worst eye cream I have ever used. This cream made the skin around my eyes dry and made the fine lines a lot more obvious and possibly worse. It also made my dark circles look worse. For the price, I thought it would be much better than it actually was. I don't recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by tiffy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought the Regenessence line that includes this eye balm, serum and face cream to use together as a set. I'm still half way through this eye balm and a little goes a long way. It's expensive which deters me from repurchasing again. It sinks right into the skin and worn under concealor and powder however during the day I find the undereye area is noticably dry with fine lines appearing. Without the powder the balm itself gives the under eye a slight radiance. I find this similar to Bobbi Brown's cucumber eye balm - both are lightweight in texture but don't provide enough moisture to my dry skin during the day. It does provide radiance but not my favourite or HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by puka13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Im on the fence on this product mostly because this is the first eye cream i have ever purchased so my opinion is based on a narrow perspective (i have nothing to compare it to /for reference). But i still know what i want the eye cream to do for me!

My under eye area is kinda sunken (zero puffiness) which is prone to very fine lines. My under eye area and eyelid are dark. SO i am looking for an eye cream that reduces line and darkness. Usually what i did was put Nivea body lotion under my eyes and it would fight most of the fine lines away, but i was not satisfied with just that result so i bought the GA cream :)

The GA balm cost me like 112 dollars with the tax, I think lol. Big price tag, big results... or so i thought. The GA balm came in a heavy little glass jar with .67 FL. OZ. I have had this little jar for 5 months and I am still not through with it. I hate that its in a jar, bcuz i have to use a spatula to get the product out (which i always misplace haha).I use the spatula bcuz i am a germ freak. The balm is very thick, a little goes a long way. There is no pungent smell, unless i stick my nose in the jar for a whiff and i guess it has a cosmetic perfume smell. The balm is a very light pink color, which in theory can help color correct the blue-green tone or dark circles. but the balm is not nearly pigmented enough for that purpose (as a color corrector). There are no sparkles or metallic sheen to the balm.

In the mornings I dabbed on a very thin coat only on my under eyes (and lips, better than chapstick lol) My concealer worked well with the balm. At night I dabbed on a generous amount all around my eye area brow bone, lid under eye, lashes and lips.

The cream helped some of my fine lines go away and some of the darkness on my lids. BUT not enough that I would go with out my balm and concealer! To be honest my Nivea lotion had the same result except the GA balm was not greasy like the Nivea cream can be. Over all its a good product not the best. I am going to try other brands, maybe ill buy it again idk.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As I age (now 42), I realize that things that didn't seem as important can make all the difference in the world. One such item, is eye cream. Recently my eye area just looked....OLD! My skin is actually in pretty decent shape, I take care of it, use sunscreen, etc. But, my eyes looked tired. I was at Nordstrom and ended up talking to a great SA. We were originally discussing concealers, but she put some of this cream on my eyes before applying a different concealer to one eye. I had to tell her, my eyes looked much the same to each other (new concealer and my current). But a few minutes later, I looked again, and although the coverage was much the same, the 'new' eye looked remarkable. Less puffy, fine lines less apparent! What the what?? She said it was likely the eye cream she started with. Wow! I rarely see something create such a noticeable improvement within minutes, particularly without stinging or anything. So, I declined the concealer but said I had to get that cream....how much is it? $100. Gulp. Sigh. It's a huge jar, and know it will last, but am I ready for that? She reminded me that I can always bring it back if I'm not pleased.....well, it's been a couple weeks and I love it. There have been several days where I've nearly forgotten to put on any concealer because my eyes just look pretty good! Apparently dark circles aren't that bad, but just the condition of the skin is making all the difference. So, not sure yet if I'd buy again....it's a hefty price. But, have to say this is my first GA purchase of any sort and I'm totally impressed!
EDIT: I have used this about a month and a half now and am over halfway through the jar! It very deceptively appears to be a huge jar, but the actual container amount, once you get past the rim, is much smaller than the outer portion of the jar. VERY disappointing for the heavy price. The only reason I justified was that I figured it would last at least 6 months or more because you really don't need much at all. Last time I'll buy that, there are other choices out there that aren't nearly as cost IN-effective. Star reduction.