November 24, 2014 | 1280 users online

Eye Shadow - Chanel - Illusion d'Ombre - Fantasme #81

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by EmmyK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found this product from asking someone that was wearing it, their eyelids looked wet and I love that effect so I wandered over to Chanel and had a play, it has such very fine glitter and a unique texture, velvet soft and applies incredibly well - it does contain silica so keep it upside down for the freshness to be at the top of this cream shadow, otherwise the goodness will sink to the bottom and you are left with that sponge-y texture.

I like to apply this in the inner corners for that awake feel, applies beautifully over shadows in any quantity you use of this product - a little goes a long way. It did crease on me but it took a while to (worn without a primer)

Similar to crystal avalanche in some respects and very similar to Regal Affair from the new Heirloom collection by M.A.C (2014, Winter.)

I got a great price and hope to not lose this which is why I answered no to re-purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Amazing glitter!! I luv white e/s, it just so sophisticated. Granted, the brush is a cool idea but a bit worthless... Use a qtip, I use my finger actually...I thought this would work w an e/s base (tried the NYX white one), but it works better alone. I didn't find that this really smudged my liquid eyeliner (waterproof) much if at all luckily!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I really dislked this e/s beacuse all that showed up on my lids was chunks of white glitter. There was no depth no colour nothing. Just simply white glitter. I had to return this ASAP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

Beautifully silvery white color with a lot of glitter and shimmer but no fall out. Looks great with black eyeliner. I get so many compliments when I wear this. Lasts all day with primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love!!! Such a special finish, sheer but with lots of light, allows you to create a chic and sophisticated eye in no time at all, loading the eyelashes with very black mascara and finishing the look with bright bold lips. Expensive, I know, but endless pot.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really hate this. I am only using it because I paid so much for it. And also because I love the twinkling look you get, until it smudges down my face....

Pros:
- Shimmering, beautiful, glittering effect
- sheer deposits of shimmer alone as a base
- can be applied thicker with the brush provided (or a brush you own.) for a glittering white look for inner corners, as an example

Cons:
- this severely smudges on me :/ even with TSFI as a primer
- Started pulling apart after a few months from the jar, as it is a cream product

My liner is usually halfway down my face whenever I use this (it's fine with other MU I wear), and the glimmers fall out as well.

Pity, because I loved this for copying that coveted glimmering look the girls from Girls' Generation have in many concerts/music videos.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 5:20:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is AMAZING. I love it so much, I get so many compliments when I wear this.
The glitter stays on the eyelid and doesn't transfer onto your face and it stays on well, even without any primer or eye shadow underneath.
The packaging is beautiful and I was surprised by the price as I thought it would be at least $60 upwards.
I'm going to collect them all! But I recommend this one for somebody that wants to try them out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

Love it. If you put this on top of an eyeshadow...it just looks amazing. I am so happy I purchased this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by aizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought Fantasme because it's so populer and good rate at
@ comse which Japanese cometic rating site.

so far I own #83 Illusoire #84 Epatant #85 Mirifque
I love all of them .I decided to try this #81.

I use this at middle of lower lash line to make my very dark brown eye's more stand out ( my eye's is more black than dark brown)
make my eyeball more darker ( as contrast and refrection) and
wet looks.also I am using it with other eyeshadow which
some boring color . old boring eyeshadow can be vivrant with it.

some people might to not like the glitter as it's kind of big glitter than
any other Illusion d'Ombre eyeshadow.

one thing bother me is the price.
other color is worth the price but I am not sure
if fantasme is...