April 21, 2014 | 917 users online

Moisturizers - Kate Somerville - Quench Oil-Free Hydrating Face Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by BarbaraParis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice product. I've been using it for a couple of months. It makes my skin softer ...

I am an Industrial Biotechnology student so I go through a lot of stress and lack of sleep because I have to study sooooo much and stuff and when that happens the skin under my eyes starts to look tired and I get like lines sometimes and this products helps a lot.

It is a very well formulated product <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this but not $65 like this. This absorbs quickly and is ideal for wearing underneath makeup, but its not moisturizing enough on its own so I layer a moisturizer over it. If you have finicky skin it might be worth the price tag, since its water-based. I like that it contains hyalyronic acid but so far this is just an expensive gel to me as I haven't noticed any of the wrinkle-reducing and collagen stimulating effects of this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a small, two try sample of this. I expected this to be the absolute best because of the steep price tag. This I found turned out to be good, but not the best. I used it at night and found it smoothed on nicely. This reminds me a little of a gel instead of a serum. It sank in quickly and I do admit my skin felt a little like silk. I only got two tries of this so I am unsure if it would help long term. I do hate the price tag though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by mulletoftruth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been using this as an occasional nighttime moisturizer for a few months now, and am very impressed. Perhaps not enough to purchase the full size (I've been using a .25 oz mini) but it's on my list should I feel flush and want to treat myself. It would be a lovely everyday moisturizer - heavy enough to really hydrate but lightweight at the same time.

I love the texture -- it sinks into my skin immediately and is incredibly hydrating. For this reason, I have to use a fairly large amount to cover my entire face & neck, but my skin seems to drink it up. I realize it's marketed as a serum, but another moisturizer on top of it is unnecessary.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

After cleansing I applied the Quench serum and then my moisturizer. Meh. There was no noticeable difference. It definitely didn't moisturize my skin. So overall, it was disappointing for a product called "Quench." Application was smooth, however, and it blended well. It also didn't have a bad smell to it. The lack of moisturizing, however, would make me never buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have been using this daily for three months. I have combination skin and find it hard to find hydrating lotions that do not cause break outs. I liked the anti-aging ingredients in this product but noticed no improvement in my aging skin. Also, I did not find this an efffective moisturizer at all. Comes in a 1 oz. hygenic pump bottle for $90.