October 25, 2014 | 1686 users online

Liquid - Avon - Colortrend fresh face oil-free foundation in light beige

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Sailormoon21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HATE this foundation Yea it's oil free but it's breaking me out! Super cheap! Poor coverage.. Doesn't last for so long! I'm about to throw it! ....

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

These foundations are awful. Blotchy and thick leaving my face orange, patchy, dry and cakey!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by KayyM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this is the shade bisque and it was very orange, it made me more patchy and it was very light coverage.
I wouldn't buy this foundation again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in the shade 'Ivory Beige'. I like the sound of oil-free foundations because, well, I'm an oily individual!

It matched my pale skin 'ok' - maybe a smidge darker than I'd prefer, but it's not very noticeable once I've buffed it in. It's very light coverage, almost like a tinted moisturiser. It definitely won't cover any spots/other blemishes. I still had areas of redness peeking through. I'm giving it a 2 lippie rating because I suspect it broke me out after the first use and my skin is still recovering after nearly 2 weeks. Nope...I won't be buying this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by HenriettaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Unless you want to match your orange juice box, don't get this. I can't even comment on the quality of this foundation just because I've never really been able to wear it because of its horrible color. Even on my hand, it looks like I've been using a really bad self tanner. In what universe is this light beige?!