October 26, 2014 | 848 users online

Conditioner - Curl Junkie Argan & Olive Oil Daily Hair Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ava902

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am currently transitioning to natural hair. I have low porosity hair that is MBL and mostly still relaxed. My hair typically likes conditioners as a leave in since they are thicker than most regular leave ins. I have had pretty good success with Curl Junkie products, but this one was a miss. It smells sweet, it is thick and creamy and glides on smoothly, but the slip was just okay. What really put this in the 'never again' pile was that my hair airdried very dry and dull looking. My hair was not soft or moisturized at all. I tried it again as a cowash and it performed a bit better but nothing earth-shattering. I will finish up the bottle, but will not repurchase. The Curl Junkie Beauticurls Leave-in is MUCH better and a lot more moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by envirogeeky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have type 2 wavy hair which is a mixture of 2a/2b/2c. I really love this conditioner in the winter as it has no cones,protein, or glycerin which tends to be drying on my hair at low dew points. This conditioner is very moisturizing yet light weight. I think it would be a better as a leave in for type 3 or 4 hair types than as a wash out conditioner. It has a wonderful blend of argan and coconut oils and has a tropical fragrance. This is one of my go to conditioners until May when I switch to something heavier.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Smells nice (like sweet tarts candy). I use it to co wash my hair throughout the week. It can also be used as a leave-in. I don't find this product very moisturizing, but if you are looking for a no cones product this may work for you, but my hair likes cones.