October 22, 2014 | 1478 users online

Accessories - Eylure- Naturalites Volume Lashes 020

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by misslunacy

Ardell has more styles but these are the only lashes that apply very easily to my eyelid shape. Being mixed, my eyes have a unique shape and some other lashes are too stubborn to stick on, popping off at my inner ends, etc. These lashes are more flexible and bend and shape easily to my eyelid, plus are very light weight and natural looking.
I do use Ardell but it's a bit more effort and it depends which lash I get, but if I need something quick and easy I go for Eylure. I like their thicker lashes too.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by lozilozloz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I would buy this product again but I just don't like all the sticky residue left from the lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used these lashes twice now, and I've gotten my 15 year old sister loving them too. These are great lashes for a great price, and I love how natural they look. They come with a small glue adhesive which lasts for months, literally I still have my glue from the first pair from Christmas and it works just fine. The lashes themselves fit well and once they've been glued on they last for up to 6-8 hours without any signs of flipping or falling off. I'll definitely repurchase these when I have a special night to go out and need that extra bit of volume on my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Lexieloveee

The strip it's self is very thick which is ok for people who are more advanced not for beginners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are my favorite drug store lashes. The end. ( ;
Ardell lashes are pretty much a tie for first and they are slightly cheaper, but you can't beat the quality of Eylure lashes. they look natural, and are just gorgeous on everyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by peoplerpeople

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am new to false eyelashes. I bought any number of pairs, brands and styles all at once, determined to find my way. I ditto *completely* the other reviewer's concern about llamas and drag queens - this style definitely works on that score because they are not too long and RELATIVELY sparse. But I will buy these again for another important reason: these are the only, the *only* ones, I have applied successfully without trouble and excessive cursing. The length is even all the way across. As a result, it doesn't matter if the lashes are not placed in the exact same orientation on each eye (close to outer corner on this eye, but closer to inner corner on that eye - did I mention that I'm new at this?). I also like that the strip part is not solidly black all the way across because solid black strips are always very obvious on me, even when applied as close to my lash line as I can manage. Finally, I'll note that this pair I've managed to reuse twice with good results. I'm buying more of these.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by jkirkpat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After making the decision to try false eyelashes, I picked these because I thought they would provide subtle enhancement without making me look like a llama or a drag queen.

However, these were the very first lashes I tried and I would not use these unless you are an experienced lasher! When you're first learning to apply lashes, there is a bit of a learning curve and it's best to practice on a pair of sturdy, inexpensive lashes.

The #20 Eylures are just too delicate. Although I love the lightness and subtlety of these lashes, I won't buy again until I get more practice. At present, I'm having much better luck with Andrea ModLash #53.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by beingfollowed

Great, natural looking false lashes. I love these because they don't look fake. People won't necessarily be able to tell that you have false lashes on, but they'll notice the extra volume. The strip is mostly transparent so not very noticeable on the eye lid. They're also really comfortable to wear. They're a little too long for me and I think I have fairly average sized eyes so these will also probably suit people with larger eyes. I just cut them down a little to fit better.

$12.99 at Priceline but they occasionally have discounts on Eylure. You can sometimes find them at Woolworths/Safeway but they don't seem to stock them consistently.