Sephora Express Solution Blemish Eraser

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/29/2013 2:15:00 PM

I don't usually have breakouts per say but I do get the odd blemish, which usually is a huge painful one. I used to pick at it and then pop it and create this big red mess.
I got this because the lady at sephora said it was the absolute best, just roll it over the blemish a couple of times a day and let it be, pretty easy! As someone mentioned below this is a transparent liquid that doesn't mess up your makeup in the least.

When I apply it to a tiny pimple I don't feel anything, the liquid is just there and it's fine. However if I apply it to a big blemish I can feel it working, it burns for like 2 seconds and then its just a tingling. No matter how those 2seconds hurt it is worth it! I think the way this works is: the liquid ´pulls´ all the pus and dirt to the surface and then really dries it up (almost like a raisin if I'm honest), you can see it.
If I apply this right when I feel the blemish growing it doesn't even get to be a blemish, it just takes it down before it's a problem. However if you apply it when it's a blemish already within 2-3 days its completely gone. I also notice that it tames the redness quite a bit.
My main advice would be to let it work. Don't pick at it or anything, just apply it multiple times and let it do its magic.

A single of package of this has lasted me a long while now but I will repurchase as soon as I run out because it's just so effective.

on 11/5/2012 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Its sooo good :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a wonderful discovery! This liquid solution, presented in a small bottle with a roll-on applicator is the best cure for blemishes, pimples and other unpredictable skin imperfections I have ever tried. The size is really handy (more or less the standard measurements of a lipstick), so you can keep it in your purse and use it whenever you feel a new pimple is coming out. I bought it on sale for an extremely convenient price (5), but even without promotions Sephora's line products are usually not expensive.
The formula is very antiseptic, so it soothes the skin and dries the imperfections almost immediately (you can feel it itching the second you put it on - it means it's already working).
Unlike other products with the similar purpose, not only has no color, but, best of all, does not peel off makeup, so it can be applied over your foundation. The only counterpart is its rather strong and alcoholic scent, but that's not a big issue. It became a loyal ally and one of my best purchases ever.

Popular Treatments (Face)