October 1, 2014 | 1329 users online

Styling Products - Ojon - Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Hair Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Didn't see a change in my hair. Felt very greasy. Too much and you look like a homeless man, too little and it does nothing. I just add it to my lotions now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Love it just like the rejuvination oils-but this is slightly more silicone ish. Works extremely well as a heat protectant and against humidity and frizz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Only hair serum that actually works for my hair. My hair is really, really fine and thought it would be heavy. It's not. My hair looks like cotton candy. I should post pics really. This serum makes my hair look like hair instead of fuzz. I have tried a number of serums, I've tried argon oil which leaves my hair oily. Ojon looks like an oil going on but soon absorbs and looks absolutely incredible. I never knew my hair could look so good! It makes my hair look like hair that I always wanted. My mom said I look like I have real hair now. For the record, I inherited my hair from my mom and she uses it now as well. She's shocked at how well it works. It's perfect. Will absolutely repurchase. A little goes a long way so the value isn't bad at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by bapsy

I agree with other reviews stating that this is the WORST hair serum ever. I had always been curious about the Ojon products, I've read good reviews and I wanted to give them a try so I bought the Volume Advance Kit that includes half an ounce of this serum (I wasted $40). I am glad I didn't buy the full size, this serum makes my hair look oily, like it hasn't been washed and it does not control frizz at all, as for restoring my hair I don't see much improvement either. I tried different amounts in so many different ways, a tiny bit on damp hair, towel dried hair, dry hair etc, it doesn't matter how much product I use the result is the same. I've always had thick frizzy hair so I've tried many products but keep coming back to John Frida which is 1/5 of the price of this stupid product. I have to admit I like the packaging though, the bottle with the drop dispenser is kind of cool.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Moonchitaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the WORST hair serums I have ever used in my life. Ive always been a bit skeptical of Ojon and have always found their products to have an unnecessarily overpowering smell. However, I saw a travel size of this in Boots and was curious so I thought I'd try it. My hair is fine but abundant, oily at the roots with a tendency towards dryness at the ends. Ive used many oil based hair serums before and have never had a problem with my hair being weighed down or looking greasy- e.g.. Kerastase elixir ultime is one of my favourites. I put a tiny bit of this serum on the ends of my hair after towel drying and then let my hair air dry. Once dry, my ends looked lank, ratty and as if I had smeared chip fat on them. I was honestly horrified. I have never known a serum to make my hair as disgustingly greasy as this one did. I can only imagine what would have happened if I had used it on my entire head. Angrily, I had to retreat to the shower and wash this crap out of my hair. Awful product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Missylou80

I got a mini bottle with my Sephora points a few months ago, and I am still not finished with it. It looks like I barely touched it. A little goes a long way!! I love how soft it makes my hair! I put a little before I blow dry and if I need it after I straighten my hair. Once I'm finished with the little bottle I'm most likely going to by a new one! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a miracle cure for dry, damaged hair. In fact, the whole line is amazing. With one use of this on damp hair it looked like I had never ever coloured or damaged my hair. You literally need 2 drops of this and it is enough so considering that i guess it is not overpriced. But in reality it is overpriced.
I will definitely repurchase though. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

I love this product. It leaves my hair super soft and untangled. I use a few drops after showering and let it air dry. One of the few products that worked for me. Only bad thing is that sometimes I feel it makes my hair a bit only maybe I shoukd use less drops.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by nanaknickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got a 0.5 oz bottle of this for free at Sephora. I love the smell and I liked the results I got from it. However, the price is a definite deterrent. I wouldn't buy it for it's price alone but I liked it overall. The smell reminded me of gingerbread cookies. Use sparingly to begin with because too much can weigh your hair down.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by creamycustard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Believe me, I have tried every oil, serum, you name it on my hair to make it look healthy and not look like candlyfloss. I'm convinced that Ojon serum does the job for me. It's def more potent and moisturising than other high end oils and serums. I use it when I have washed and conditioned my hair, ready for blow drying. For the record, my hair is past shoulder length, thick, coarse, wiry, wavy and fuzzy - nightmare to blow dry sleek and straight. The first time I used this I used way too much (I thought this was impossible to do on my hair) and my hair looked very greasy. I didn't bother to wash it out and by the next day all the oils had sunk in to my hair and it actually looked sleek, shiny and very healthy, with a 'defined' look about it - my hair is usually so frizzy that all my low and highlights all seem to blend into one colour, but after using the oil, the colours were well defined.
If you've hair like mine, I would give it a go and even if you do use too much, leave it and see if it sinks into your hair. I've just used it for the third time, not using as much and my hair looks great and healthy.