The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Hand Cream

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/7/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This cream is pretty thick, yet spreads easily and gets absorbed quickly. It does moisturizer pretty well, and I personally find the smell nice. However, many people have told me that it reeks the smell of alcohol... Not sure how true it is, but I've refrained from applying this inside office to avoid such comments. Neutral about whether I'llbuy this again.

on 11/24/2012 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This smells soooooo good <3 And it's moisturizing as well~ It comes in a cute pump bottle in the shape of an ornament :) Just not very portable :P

on 1/15/2012 1:54:00 AM

I am obsessive about putting lotion on my hands, especially after I wash them. I cannot stand the feeling of dry hands, and I've been using tons of lotion on my hands for years, and it's really paid off. As much as I love hand lotion, I have never carried a tube in my purse. So, when the Cranberry Joy Hand Cream went on sale at TBS for $2.00, I couldn't pass up the chance. The packaging is small, and I would never pay full price for this product, because based on the size of the tube, this is way overpriced. The best part is the cream is fantastic ~ it smells wonderful, it's very thick, creamy and best of all, it's moisturizing. I will continue to buy these little tubes of TBS hand creams as long as they are on sale...