Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Shadowcreme - Cafe Au Lait

on 1/1/2013 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This cream shadow is really nice. It applies like a dream. At the end of the day it looks a little glittery but I still love it.

on 4/23/2012 11:48:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I love this color & consistency it is so pretty. I apply this in the crease of the eye always using the E.L concealer brush.
Once put on it last all day & still looks fresh. First I use the Golden Sands for brow bone & lid & then this Cafe Au Lait.
I think it is less aging than powder. Oh & it removes easy with make up remover.

on 1/7/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite Shadowcreme color, and I'm so glad I got 2 backups of it! It is a gorgeous golden taupe. I look best in cool colors--and this rocks! Yet, it looks great on my "warm" friends, so, it must be neutral. It lasts and lasts... applys smoothly and easily, yet dries quickly. It works well with all my other shadows. On many days, I'll just appy this with some eyeliner & mascara and rush off to work. My second favorite color is Gold Sands, but that requires a crease color to make it appropriate for my workplace. Cafe Au Lait is my perfect "go to" color. I highly recommend it, if you come accross it at the CCO!