November 26, 2014 | 928 users online

Other - LUSH - Toothy Tabs - Sparkle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by kobraclash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swear to god, if you're a smoker (or have stained teeth because of other reasons) buy these instead of your regular toothpaste! My teeth have just gone from a smoker's yellow to very nearly white with one brush... I was spitting out brown gloop - nicotine!! Plus it's super good for people who don't like wasting that bit of paste at the end of a tube, because there's no tube, just a recyclable card box, because they're solid toothpastes! Green, vegan, and ridiculously effective, can't go wrong! I wasn't too keen on the flavour, but I don't like the flavour of any dental hygiene product in general. Instead of rinsing with water afterwards, I rinsed with a mild mint mouthwash and my mouth has never ever felt cleaner!! And to other reviewers, I advise using a toothbrush with this product, I have a cavity in my tooth where a filling has fallen out, and I get food etc in it all the time and this gently lifted it out and even cleared up the cavity. It's truly a magical product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by violettuxedo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really like this product. These tabs, especially the Dirty and Chou Chou are just terrific in taste and cleaning action.

My mouth is extremely sensitive to conventional toothpastes and I experience a burning sensation with most toothpastes.

These Lush Toothy tabs do not cause any adverse reaction.

The only problem that I have now, is getting fluoride because these tabs do not contain this important ingredient for dental health. My drinking water which is supplied by the community water system is not fluoridated either; therefore, to compensate, I purchase a fluoride rinse from the drug store.

Oh, another problem that I have encountered with this product: some of the toothy tabs are crushed when I have opened up the packet. So, instead of getting 30 tabs in the box, I get about 20 usable tabs and a ton of powder.

Lush could do a better job in packaging these tabs to avoid the tabs from disintegrating and breaking apart. As it is, the tabs reside and afloat in the box and if handled improperly, the tabs will break and you are left with a bunch of powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by KiddieLitre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this one, since it's supposed to be more whitening than the others. (I typically use Chou Chou or Dirty. Dirty is so far my favorite.)
But I just couldn't get behind this one, the pepper taste was just too strong!
Seems to whiten just fine though, but I only used it once, so my experience with it is limited but I don't wish to try it again.

3/5 Lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first ever toothy tab purchase. I really liked the sound of the flavor description on the web site, which is a lemon grapefruit flavor. The first time I popped one into my mouth the first thing I noticed was all the foam I got! And it wasn't like a gloppy foam like normal toothpaste it was an airy bubbly foam. The next thing I noticed was the lack of lemon. I was kinda disappointed. Then quite suddenly all the pepper hit me. So much so it kinda burned. When I finished my mouth was still tingly, but very clean. It really got all the plaque off and freshened my breath. And I swear this whitens better then ( insert usual brand of whitening tooth paste here). Yellow stains I had for years are gone. Since then I got Chou Chou I love you which tastes much better but foamed a little less. Which reminds me if you have too much saliva in your mouth these don't foam as well. I really like these and will never go back to normal tooth paste. Can't wait to try all the flavors, And I plan on buying a shampoo tin to put these in because I can tell these boxes won't last long which is the point so I don't mind.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by trishacandice

I decided to spend and entire $2 and go out on a limb to try my first ever non mint toothpaste. Personally, although it definitely does make my teeth feel clean, I'm not big on the taste at all. The lemon grapefruit and pepper flavouring doesn't appeal to me. However do quite like the Chou Chou I love you, and Atomic Toothy Tabs. If you're up for something completely out of the norm, I'd say give Sparkle a whirl, but it's not my thing.. Atomic however does have a chai flavour which I much prefer. The only downfall about the entire Toothy Tab range is that none of the packaging is waterproof, which makes it a bit of a pain. But it is better for the environment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by metgirlmm

This stuff is awesome! It is a great natural alternative to regular toothpaste. It does not have all of the harsh chemicals in it that normal toothpaste does yet it leaves your teeth shiny, literately shiny. Love this stuff!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by michelleva

I had these breathe of god...I swallowed it thinking it was a mint! Gross!!! LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I adore lush toothy tabs. Probably one of my top 3 favorite products from this company hands down. This flavor in particular is my second fav next to Chou Chou I Love You. When you initially crunch it up you"ll experience a spicy peppery sensation. That soon fades into a sweet mild citrus type taste (idk...I can't really explain it....you have to just try it). After rinsing, your left with a spicy taste in your mouth. Makes no dam* sense but I love it, and yes it does get rid of morning breath leaving your mouth feeling clean. A must try, if not just for the sheer fun of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Gangajee

Fun, Lovely taste and it actually seems to whiten my teeth. Price is reasonable for a toothpaste !
The only thing is the box if left in damp areas or long time after buying goes quiet rapidly soft and berky ! when it is better when the tabs stays crunchy . enjoyed putting them in a small tin and using them in my travels and offering them to my friends as small funny gift !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by marthamagic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really don't get why everyone hates these so much!
It quite clearly states that they have pepper in them and yes, the taste does take a few goes to get used to and it isn't the best in the world (hence why I knocked a star off) but the cleaning power of them is unbelievable!
I'm a smoker and through this have aquired some unsightly stains on my front teeth, after using Toothy Tabs for a couple of weeks (I use Chou Chou... I Love You at night for the rose taste and Sparkle in the morning to wake me up!) the stains on my front teeth have nearly gone so I'm sure with continued use they'll disappear eventually.
They also leave my teeth feeling squeaky clean, so much so that I usually can't stop touching my teeth with my tongue!

The packaging isn't very good as it's made of card so if you leave it in a steamy bathroom it'll go soggy but I just tend to keep them in my bedroom and take one tab with me into the bathroom.

I'll definitely be buying these again as they're really cheap (2.50 for 40 tabs) cheaper than other 'whitening' toothpastes that I've bought that haven't worked!